App Studio Issue Previewer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
App Studio Issue Previewer lets you test App Studio issues that have been pushed to test in the App Studio Publishing Portal. App Studio is the leading cloud-based HTML5 solution that turns print into interactive award-winning tablet and smartphone experiences. Using HTML5, App Studio translates content easily to the iPad and other tablets using the software you already know: QuarkXPress and Adobe InDesign.
• Create all your content for your digital publication with familiar design tools such as QuarkXPress and Adobe InDesign.
• Add engaging interactive features such as slideshows, video, animation, zoomable images, page flips and more.
• Upload your content to the App Studio Publishing Portal, where it is automatically transformed into fully interactive HTML5 content, ready to embed into your app.
• Once you are happy with your content, you can test it on your device with the App Studio Issue Previewer app, create your branded app, then publish and sell the app and content via online marketplaces such as the Apple App Store.
• For larger organizations, App Studio supports automated publishing from XML as well as publishing internal apps to secure enterprise networks.
• Use App Studio to create a digital magazine, newspaper, journal, catalog, financial report, research report, product tour, ebook, brochure, fanzine, photography album and more.
• Supports newsstand, in-app purchases, subscriptions and integration to subscriber databases
ISSUE PREVIEWER FEATURES:
• Preview and learn how to create App Studio interactive enrichments in QuarkXPress and Adobe InDesign with the included enrichment guides
• Log in to the app using your App Studio Portal credentials
• Display documents in the HTML5 App Studio format
• Supports multi-touch, swipe, and zoom gestures, as well as both portrait and landscape mode
• Go to any page instantly using the dedicated page scroller
• Provides full-text search, selection, bookmarking and note taking
• Right to Left reading
• Video manager
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING ABOUT APPS CREATED WITH APP STUDIO:
A brilliant app. Free to BMA members and a fantastic way to read the journal. Well done, a very polished product!
(British Medical Journal)
Fantastic app, particularly if you subscribe to the hard-copy magazine. It’s so easy to use and offers the ability to search through previous issues with a fantastic index facility. It goes without saying — the recipes are great and work every time.
A Must for iPad Users!
I read Metro every morning and this app is great. The articles are excellent and the photography is superb. I think this is a must for any iPad owner.
NEW IN VERSION 4
• Full support for iOS 8,
• Sliding ‘Hamburger’ menu for quick access to app features, such as table of contents, bookmarks and notes
• One-touch issue previews
• Simplified bookmarking and note taking including full screen editing
• Integration with iOS 8 native sharing capabilities including copy, print and social media options for Facebook, Twitter, email and LinkedIn
• New full-screen experience that allows readers to preview pages before clicking for full view
• Control over the color theme used throughout an app with theming feature
• Ability to configure subscriber login options and location
• New Store Page design with customizable banners and more opportunity for promoted content
What's New in Version 4.17.3
• Support for landscape orientation on Phones
• Support for app orientation lock for Phones & Tablets
• Bug fixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 21, 2017
- Version: 4.17.3
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Quark Inc.
- © 2017 Quark Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.