This is the digital version of Appalachian Magazine, the official magazine of Appalachian State University located in the Blue Ridge mountains in the town of Boone, North Carolina. Content includes updates on each of the university's 10 colleges, features about alumni, distinguished faculty, student achievements, activities and organizations, wellness and safety, arts, academics and athletics, with a focus on areas highlighted in the university's strategic plan: global learning, sustainability and diversity. Appalachian Magazine is published twice annually for alumni, faculty, staff and friends. Printed copies are mailed to university donors.
Optimized Settings and display options.
- Appalachian State University
- 23.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Appalachian State University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.