NextStepDx is an educational game that mimics handling clinical cases aligned to the Objective Structured Clinical Encounter (OSCE) standard, ideal for use as a study tool or test prep reference. Players can explore several cases and focus their attention and analysis on patient history and physical examination.
As they play, players will challenge their critical thinking skills during patient assessment, parsing differential diagnoses with the ultimate goals of gaining proficiency and providing optimal patient care. Clinical competency will be tested as players try to beat the countdown timer to complete the case in the required time limit.
QUESTIONS, FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
If you need assistance setting up, playing your game, or are just in the mood for an interesting conversation, please contact the friendly folks on our Customer Service team at email@example.com!
* Performance Enhancements - reduced app storage size, lighting improvements, and general functionality upgrades.
* Bug Fixes - various defects have been resolved including: input feedback, updated text content, updated visual content, and quality of life improvements.
- Filament Games
- 170.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Adtalem Global Education
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.