Based on current American Heart Association Guidelines for chest compression and rhythm, Saving Lives! helps players practice their foundational CPR and basic life support skillsets by administering CPR to a patient in a simulated emergency scenario.
Players will internalize the compression rate and proper procedure for CPR, receiving contextualized, just-in-time feedback as patient status changes based on their performance. Players will also gain experience using an automated external defibrillator (AED) to resuscitate unresponsive patients.
Layperson and professional modes are also available for players who want to take their CPR skills to the next level!
QUESTIONS, FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
If you need assistance setting up, playing your game, or are just in the mood for an interesting conversation, please contact the friendly folks on our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
* Performance Enhancements - reduced app storage size, lighting improvements, and general functionality upgrades.
* Bug Fixes - various defects have been resolved including: input feedback, updated text content, updated visual content, and quality of life improvements.
- Filament Games
- 77.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Adtalem Global Education
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.