By Reggie Ashworth
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
◉◉◉ Note ◉◉◉
The user must move some files that are found by AppDelete Lite to the trash manually. For further information, a Tutorial, and to compare the differences between AppDelete Lite and AppDelete please visit the Reggie Ashworth Web Site (link on the right).
AppDelete Lite is a special Mac App Store version of the popular uninstaller AppDelete. AppDelete Lite will help remove not only Applications but also Widgets, Preference Panes, Plugins, and Screensavers along with their associated files. Without AppDelete Lite these associated items will be left behind to take up space and potentially cause issues. For a proper uninstall don't just delete but be sure to use AppDelete Lite!
You can drag any item that can be uninstalled onto AppDelete Lite: Applications, Widgets, Preference Panes, Plugins, Screensavers, etc. You can also activate AppDelete in many ways: Dragging items onto main window, onto dock icon, selecting in menu, throwing items in the trash, dragging from Launchpad, etc. When the preview screen appears you can uncheck any items you would like to exclude. You also have several choices: Delete the items, log only the items, or archive (copy) the items to a .zip file for safekeeping or reinstall at a later date. The items you delete will be moved to the trash and arranged in a folder so that you can see exactly what was deleted and you know exactly where it came from. The items will not be removed from your computer until you empty them from your trash. And items that are password protected can be manually moved to the trash quickly by clicking on the links in the AppDelete Lite Info panel and revealing them in Finder.
There are various options to make your AppDelete Lite experience complete: Quick search panels to help choose items for deletion, various filters to help you search by date/size or even clean up old PPC apps, Trash Monitoring so that simply throwing an app in the trash will activate AppDelete, and more...Try it today!
* Optimized for Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks/Yosemite/El Capitan
* Helps delete Apps, Widgets, Preference Panes, Plugins, Screensavers, or anything that can be uninstalled and their associated items
* Fifteen included languages (English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, and Swedish)
* 64-bit performance
* Finds associated items that are visible, invisible, or hidden automatically
* Quick panels with filtering in the menu (Name, Size, Kind, Creation Date, Last Used Date)
* Pathnames in AppDelete Lite Info panel are clickable and will Reveal in Finder
* Icons in AppDelete Lite Info panel are clickable and will show Finder Get Info panel
* Quick panels have a search field to find items fast
* Can drop folders onto AppDelete to find items inside for deletion
* Detects Apps and other items placed in trash
* Archive feature for safekeeping and transferring items to another Mac
* Log to record all activity
* Preference to protect Default apps
* And more...
What's New in Version 4.0.7
* Improved search algorithm to handle special cases
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 16, 2016
- Version: 4.0.7
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Reggie Ashworth
- © 2006-2016 Reggie Ashworth
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor