AppDrive - 2XL TROPHYLITE Rally HD
By 2XL Games, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This version of TROPHYLITE Rally was designed especially for the AppDrive from Spin Master.
Experience a brand new rally racing game from 2XL in HD!
Once again raising the graphics quality you should expect on iOS. Learn how to power‑slide around corners and through hairpin turns with an original physics simulation you have yet to experience!
* 15 different races including Circuits, Rallies, and Stages
* Offroad desert racing
* Massive career mode and achievement system
* 2 player Wi-Fi and Bluetooth multiplayer
* Choose from 31 different TROPHYLITE trucks
* Auto-gas and invisible controls feature
* 1st and 3rd person camera views
* 5 preset control schemes including Responsive Tilt Steering
* Easy to pick up and play with innovative Steer Assist
* Adjustable level of difficulty
* View profile statistics, leader boards and join the community at live.2xlgames.com
Race in the scenic deserts of the Southwest.
Lap based race courses that are 2-4 miles long.
Full rally tracks that are 6-8 miles long.
Race a single stage of the rally course for a quick fix of the hectic TROPHYLITE offroad racing experience.
The league system guides you through events in the TROPHYLITE career where you can become world champion!
The most intense mobile head-to-head experience created to date. Race other players over your local Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth.
The achievement system challenges you to unlock 100% of the skill-based goals in the game. Compare your trophies with your friends online.
Improve your truck's performance.
What's New in Version 1.1.4
Minor adjustments for AppDrive support.
Fun but too easy
The game has nice graphics and sound, and works great with the Appfinity wheel. However even on the pro level the cars are too unchallenging to drive. You can just keep the throttle on the whole time no matter how sharp the turns, even hairpins! What's the point of even having brakes in the game if you never have to use them? Also there is no way to reverse, so if you run up against an obstacle your race is over because you can't back away from it to get going again. In other iOS racing games holding the brake reverses.
Screen goes In Sleep Mode???
Ok I just bought the App Drive Steering Wheel. It's Cool and I Like it. But While playing on My 3s the Screen goes into Sleep Mode While I'm Racing?? Is there a way to FIX That? Thanks Bobby
Great handling for tilt steering. Would recommend!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 18, 2012
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 139 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: 2XL Games, Inc.
- © 2012. 2XL Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.