Keep track of your business KPIs, on the go, and with ease. Access Appfigures' indispensable suit of analytics tools for app makers right from your iPhone and make data-driven decisions faster.
AT A GLANCE + IN-DEPTH
Use the dashboard to stay on top of important metrics, or dig with intuitive reports that can be filtered by app, country, store, and ad network.
* Downloads & Revenue - We’ll let you know as soon as new data is available for any of your apps so you see reports as soon as they’re available.
* Reviews - Get a notification as soon as someone leaves feedback for your app on the store.
* Dashboard - Keep track of your entire app portfolio's health at a glance with an intuitive and interactive dashboard that shows the trend for every important metric.
* Downloads - Get a quick overview of your total downloads, or dig into downloads by type, including app downloads, updates, returns, educational downloads, gifts, and promo codes.
* Revenue - The most accurate way to see your bottom line, including app and in-app revenue, ad revenue, return, and educational purchases.
* Ad Analytics - Check your ad revenue as well as total impressions, eCPM, fill rate, and more.
* Reviews - Read what your users are saying about your app from all countries, translated into your language. Get a daily trend of new reviews, and turn the ones you like into Review Cards for easy sharing.
See it in action! Tap "Try as guest" for a full demo.
Have an issue or a question? Tap "Support" from the main menu, email email@example.com directly, Tweet @appfigures, or start a live chat through the site.
We've updated the app to take advantage of the iPhone X's full display + fixed an issue where choosing 1y range would include an extra month in the graph.
Happy New Year!
Ratings and Reviews
Nice design but...
The design is really nice and it’s super easy to navigate between apps but I am disappointed by two points:
- the deleted apps are displayed in the list and as far as I can tell you cannot remove them. Edit: it’s possible from the site.
- if you select 1 day, you end up with no data most of the time because the figures are always released with a delay by Apple. Maybe that should the latest data available?
Edit/ updated 1st point and rating.
Glad to hear you like the design!
1. You _can_ remove apps. Simply hide them through the Apps page on the site.
2. Depends on your timezone, data might come in later in the day (and recently all stores have been extra delayed). However, we'd be happy to take a closer look to make sure everything is set up correctly if you can get in touch directly.
I love the app and how the information is organized. It’s great.
But I spend 75% of my time in the waiting for loaders to finish. I’m not sure if the loading pattern is broken or what, but it seems weird that it wouldn’t just have all this data cached and ready to go. It shouldn’t be hitting servers every time I toggle to something else.
Please check out why the app constantly loads, even the best working app in the world can’t overcome latency like this :(
Update: We rolled out a few updates that should speed things up. If you're still seeing slow loading times please get in touch directly so we can dig deeper.
Beautifully designed. Provides more data than even the new iTunes connect app. I hope they continue to add more charts from all the data they have in the web version.
Glad you like the app Nick! More charts are indeed coming soon 👌 If there's anything specific you'd like to see don't hesitate to get in touch directly and let us know 😁
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.