By Appian Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put your business process in the palm of your hand. Appian for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad empowers business users to monitor, collaborate and take action on-the-go, enabling your mobile workforce to stay connected to key business processes.
The Appian Business Process Management Suite delivers mobile access to event notifications, native mobile forms, tasks, decision making, information, content and ad-hoc collaboration.
Appian provides a social interface to your core business processes and systems. Existing ERP, CRM, IT, and Legacy systems can be enhanced with monitoring and notification of key events and immediate mobile collaboration or tasking.
This application requires an account on Appian Forum or authorized access to the Appian BPM Suite.
Appian is the global innovator in enterprise and cloud-based business process management (BPM) software, with over 3 million users around the globe.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
- Ability to display a News view of entries specific to a given record
- Ability to add attachments as part of creating posts, messages and social tasks
- Ability to tap and dial a phone number directly from the feed entry details view
- Ability to call, email, or send messages to a participant in a post or event
- Bandwidth utilization improvements
- Bug fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 26, 2014
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 31.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Appian Corporation
- © 2014 Appian
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.