By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With LinkedIn Groups, you have access to like-minded professionals so you can learn from their experience. It’s like having coffee with the leading experts in your industry.
Join private communities, enjoy meaningful conversations, and get ideas from experts. Post comments, questions, or photos to add to any discussion. It’s more than just an app - it’s where the best professionals belong.
• Find experts in conversations that are relevant to your career
• Learn from thought-leaders who can provide you with useful information
• Stay connected to your industry with personalized updates from your groups
• Boost your professional reputation by getting involved and sharing your perspective
• Strengthen your network by connecting to professionals in your industry
What's New in Version 1.4.1
No for mobile
I am trying to read an article, the page will not change to landscape, therefore the text is off the page in portrait. When I try to slide the page to read the text not on the screen, it automatically changes pages to another article. Frustrating for sure. Tried for over 10 minutes to figure out how to read the article, no luck. Please be more professional with your product, this one needs help.
Ok, but departs app not necessary.
While the app seems to work fine, I'm not sure what the value is in separating "Groups" out from the main LinkedIn app. If Groups and Companies were combined in an app, allowing you to manage Company pages you are an admin of, that would be very useful. Unless I am misusing something, there does not seem to be a way to post to Company pages via mobile.
Great app, nicely separated from the main app
I like that LinkedIn is keeping logically distinct applications separated into individual applications. This leaves Groups uncluttered and easy to use. Furthermore, the content in Groups is great. I get a lot of my latest tech news from it as well as many discussion articles.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 15, 2016
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 67.5 MB
- Languages: English, Korean, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.