By Frederic Maquin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn the arabic alphabet the easy way.
Abjapp is designed to guide you through the process of learning the arabic alphabet. But it will not to teach you how to speak or understand Arabic.
Depending on your need, Abjapp can either serve as an introduction to Arabic or make sure you don't forget the alphabet, while learning the language.
Here are a few things Abjapp uses to do that.
• Lessons and chapters: Abjapp splits the learning process into numerous parts (vowels, consonants, and more…) to make things easier for you;
• Letter cards: for each new letter you learn, Abjapp will show you how to pronounce it and how to write it;
• Quizzes: you will be able to practice your knowledge at any time, with quizzes adapted to your progression.
Enjoy the app!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
– Fixed: missing actions in the feedback/contact form on iOS 9.1+ are now visible again.
– Fixed: some irregular crashes occurring during quizzes.
– Fixed: some irregular crashes occurring while playing sounds.
– Fixed: some minor issues related to in-app purchase restoration.
– Fixed: a rare issue preventing users who purchased the full access from starting the app.
Unless a major issue is discovered, this version will be the last one targeting iOS 7.1.