*TRACKING SHIFT WORK HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER*
Shift Work Days is designed to show you clear and readable month view with intuitive shift managing interface.
- No more lack of information on your calendar view.
• See shifts in the title, time, and color-code.
• See up to 2 shifts per day, and add unlimited shifts.
• Add a quick note for every each shift events.
• Add multiple memos for every each date.
• Change each shift schedule just by tapping on the calendar.
• Create and apply rotation schedule easily.
• Add your rotation and automatically fill the calendar in a few simple steps
• Get push notifications for shift events.
• Week number with 4 different (1-2, 2-1, 1-52, 0-51) patterns.
• Change the start day of week manually. (Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat).
• Email your shift events.
• Works on iPhone and iPad
• iCloud Sync between devices.
• Widget Support
• Share Monthly Shift View (via Email/SMS/Print/Photo Album)
WHO IS THIS FOR:
• Emergency Workers
• Police and Firefighters
• Security Guards
• Students and Part Timers
• Taxi or Uber drivers
• Waiters and Waitresses
• Construction Workers
• Men of the Night’s Watch
• Anyone who works random hours and days.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I had to switch from my old faithful calendar cause they quit updating to something new. Figure I would give this calendar a try. So far I do like it but I think I have the same complaints as everyone else. I wish I could put more then two appointments, jobs etc on one day. Some days are action packed and I use my little quick look calendar to keep me in check. Also maybe add more colors to choose from or be able to create your own color. And one more thing, it would be nice if there was an option where you didn't have to put a time frame down at all. I have a shift marked for dr appts, I have to write some time frame down on the Original set up. I'm not going to go back in each time and change the time frame when I can jus add the the correct appointment time in the notes section. But it does throw you off when you glance at it and it says dr. Appt 900. It's my first day playing with this so we shall see how it goes.
Great app & worth the $$ but...
I ended up paying for this app because like many others, I have a busy schedule! I love that you can quickly look and see what’s going on in the month with the simple format and the color options of the tabs. You can add in memos of you need details on events. It’s great and worth the money IMO.
My only complaint (and the reason it’s 4/5 stars) is that occasionally when I am trying to add in a memo for a day it will glitch and put the memo on the first of the month instead of whichever day I selected. I end up having to add a memo on a particular day and leave it generated on first of the month, add in another memo on the day I want and THEN it’ll stay on that particular day. After that I can go back and delete the one it created on the first of the month. It’s pretty annoying, but it’s a minor bug that I’m sure they’ll fix at some point.
Best Darn'dest App on the Market!
Love it! I love everything about it! Everything is quick and easy to see. I'm a VERY insanely busy person. Even my friends know to ask me to hang out 2 weeks in advance. Let me tell you what's so great:
1. It's simple! This is my quick look calendar. You can schedule 2 events per day, and each day can be color coded and symbolized in limitless combinations. Therefore, when you're very very busy, this calendar takes all the calculating out of your frenzied life. Two months from now on a Wednesday do I expect to be sleeping during the day or night? Quick look. Got it! Four weekends from now which city will I be in? Quick look. Got it! When is my club meeting again? Quick look. Got it! Anniversary? Birthday? Quick look. Got it! No more shifting through your big complex calendar for the simple and important details you need fast.
2. The entire calendar can be messaged or emailed to those who need it, with a complete key of all your codes. Sometimes I don't want people seeing my detailed and personal hour by hour iCalendar that I run side by side with this one. This one amazingly provides all the basics that anyone should need to see.
3. You can add notes!
Best calendar companion I ever had!
- PIXO Incorporation
- 27.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PIXO Incorporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $4.99
- Pro Upgrade Now $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.