Control your Loxone smart home from your AppleWatch.
The LoxHomeControl app allows you to control the lamps, which are attached to your Loxone mini server, via your AppleWatch. The configuration is done through the iPhone app, and is then sent to your AppleWatch.
From there you can control individual lamps, activate scenes and dim your lamps if you have the Loxone dim module installed.
This version focuses on the usability.
The following updates happened for the iPhone app:
- new UI, send the information to the AppleWatch using the big AppleWatch button
- the functionality to save and send the data to the AppleWatch has been decoupled
- when entering a UUID, it is now validated
- after a valid actor has been entered, you can test it right in the iPhone app
Updates for the AppleWatch:
- colorful buttons with a nice color gradient
- haptic feedback if your request to the Loxone mini server did not go through
- force touch menu that shows the status of your last request to the mini server
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.