Share and Schedule posts for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ all from a single dashboard.
You can easily share any text, image or a link by adding it to queue. Your posts will be automatically scheduled and posted to your favorite social networks. You can also add a custom schedule or post now from the app itself.
What's more? Get Analytical Insights for all Social Profiles*.
Statusbrew makes social media management easy for businesses, marketers, music and theatre artists, writers, influencers, freelancers and individuals.
What do we offer:
For all your Social Media publishing:
• Create and manage multiple posting Schedule to target users in various time zones.
• Schedule your posts using the Custom time to schedule for specific events or campaigns.
• Design and view your Instagram marketing plan in the Publish Planner.
• Get push notifications when your post is ready to be published on Instagram.
• Use iOS native "Share to" feature, to schedule your posts from any app or browser!
Statusbrew is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app.
Free Plan Features:
- Connect up to 1 profile for each Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
- Schedule upto 10 posts per social profile.
Aviator Plan Features:
- Connect up to any 5 social network profiles.
- Schedule upto 100 posts per social profile
- Insights* where you can see how your many people follow/unfollow you after each media that you post. Also, keep an in-depth check on the engagement rate for your media.
Aviator Plan subscription is optional and at $9.99 per month or super saver price of $49.9 per year and choose to automatically renew at the end of each month/year.
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account only after confirmation of the purchase. You would be able to manage your subscriptions directly from iTunes account settings.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. To cancel the subscription, make sure you deactivate it at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription during your subscription period.
Send your questions & feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read all about the product and social updates on https://blog.statusbrew.com
Statusbrew Help Center
Get all your support queries answered at https://help.statusbrew.com
Learn everything about Statusbrew at https://statusbrew.com
Terms and Conditions
Note: Certain restrictions might be imposed depending on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ guidelines and policy. Statusbrew application is not affiliated with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+.
- Audience for Twitter will no longer be available in our app. We are taking this extreme step to comply with the updated Twitter policies. We are deeply sorry for this disruption!
- Minor fixes & improvements
- We have removed the support for Google+. You will no longer be able to schedule posts for Google+.
Ratings and Reviews
paid features don't work
I used to use this app with a lot of success last year. So I didn't check the reviews before re-subscribing after downloading, though I did re-familiarise myself with the app's own explanation of the difference between the free and paid features. Wasted $50 re-subscribing only to realize that the paid features don't work!! Specifically, the "not following me back" feature that allows you to filter profiles by how long ago you followed them, which was the whole reason that I upgraded, completely does nothing! Whether I change the settings to 3, 5, or 7 days ago, the app sṭill shows me profiles that I KNOW I only followed yesterday. Completely useless... they need to fix this ASAP or issue refunds...
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry we had that bug back then.
It is now perfected fixed and we have come up with a lot of alternate features for the things changed, and would really love if you could drop us a line at email@example.com so that I can help you with them.
I'm looking forward to it.
I think the app is not bad. Although I am using free version. It does what i want (follow new users and unfollower users that unfollows me). I think the UI could be a bit better.
I don’t like how the back button takes me all the way to the beginning. I know I have to click criteria if i wanted to go back which I keep forgetting.
I’m not sure what the sent request is used for, it doesn’t really load for me. It’s stuck loading so it looks like the app still have some bugs.
Another bug that needs to be fixed is the numbers displaying on the side for like how many new followers or how many unfollowed you. Mine still shows 0 for everything.
Keep up the good work!
Does not work- developer very rude when attempting to get refund
Paid for pro subscription and features do not work - $50 down the drain! I now use another service that offers same thing except WORKS- AND it´s CHEAPER! I immediately canceled my subscription to this app but am going to have to dispute initial charge with my bank as the developer is EXTREMELY RUDE and doesn´t offer to fix app or problem by issuing a refund - SAVE YOUR MONEY - LOOK ELSEWHERE - YOU´VE BEEN FOREWARNED (JUST READ THE OTHER REVIEWS SAYING THE SAME THING!)
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry, you went through this.
If you had any issues with your payment requests, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can help you with them.
I'm looking forward to it.
- Statusbrew Private Limited
- 74.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Chiax LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Aviator $9.99
- Aviator $4.99
- Avaitor Monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.