This is the source of the informed Bulldogs fan. We are constantly bringing you all of the key news, videos and photos of everything Bulldogs.
* Latest News: Get the latest info from DawgNation’s team of dedicated UGA sportswriters: Chip Towers, Seth Emerson, Jeff Sentell and others.
* Podcasts: Brandon Adams and his guests talk Georgia Football on the DawgNation Daily podcast.
* Push Notifications: Opt in to push notifications to get breaking news fast.
During the football season:
* Schedule: Making plans? Be sure to check that they won't conflict with Game Day.
* Scoreboard: Scores for all SEC games each weekend.
* Game Day: All of the information about each SEC game: before, during and after.
* Polls: AP Poll and Coaches Poll every Sunday.
Adds sponsor logo to splash screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Content, Runs Very Smoothly
I’m just getting the iPad app after reading DawgNation articles only via other apps. It seems like nearly all of the Georgia Bulldogs articles which I find most interesting come from DawgNation, so I decided to go this route. I hesitated when I saw the 3-1/2 stars for reviews, and it seems that the lower ratings had to do with the app’s performance rather than content or organization.
Well, today the app loads and changes pages seamlessly. I’ve jumped around quite a bit, scrolled down some lengthy articles with plenty of photos, and followed some links from within articles. Perhaps some work has been done since those low ratings were given? Consistently, everything is running very smoothly — very nice app!
Great App - Needs updates
Absolutely love the app, but having issues with some articles that have click through to next section. Sometimes all the content on the screen disappears. I have to exit and re-enter the article to see improvement.
The app also needs to be updated for iPhone X. Double borders (gray border inside a black border) look horrendous. More Dawg Nation on the screen - not less.
Like the app but it has started loading all articles twice. Once you finish an article, it start over. Also you to see comments now you don’t.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.