Dive into the cavernous depths of Rootworld to rescue your friends from a rising, malevolent power. Evil, dark roots are holding your friends captive in cages. It is your job to break them free by using the power of the roots against them in this physics based mobile game. Swing by shooting roots to surfaces and gather momentum to break your friends free from cages. Collect power-ups, gain new abilities, and clear the challenges that await you and your friends.
- Awesome physics-based gameplay
- Interesting challenges to overcome
- 5 Different worlds and themes
- +135 Levels to complete
- Share the Rootworld experience with your friends with a multiplayer feature
- We refuse to monitor our customers (YOU) by asking a permission to a million different things in hopes of monetizing the crap out of them!
- Was NOT developed with or on Unity 3D but coded directly with C++/OpenGL and thus runs faster, loads faster, doesn't take a lot of space and has a unique look and feel
- Items in game are more balanced now
- It's possible to add friends now, which was previously impossible due to a bug
- Other random bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A Really Fun Game
I'm really enjoying Rootworld a lot so far. I think that the graphics, animation and sound design are all wonderful. Plus, I really like the overall look and layout of the levels as well.
So far, I've found that the game is challenging but not so much that I've become frustrated at any point. I would assume that once I master the swinging mechanics that I'll have even more fun. I also like how you can instantly go back and replay levels you've finished, to try and collect all of the flies and other collectible things.
And I appreciate the fact that this is a paid and premium game, with no dumb in-app purchases. Thank you for that.
In the end, though, I would definitely recommend Rootworld. And I want to extend my thanks to the developer for the work and time that was no doubt put into making this such an enjoyable game in my opinion. Thank you very much for all of that and God bless.
Really fun game and developers that listen to the community. A+++ would buy again!
- Osuuskunta Kiuas Games
- 156.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017-2018 Osuuskunta Kiuas Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.