Keep calm and pick up the phone - you don’t have to worry anymore about spam callers. Avast Call Blocker is here to help save your time and your privacy.
- Automatically identify or block hundreds of thousands of verified spam numbers (including telemarketing, robocalls and fraud calls)
- Powered by advanced, AI-driven call-screening technology (leveraging iOS10 CallKit)
- Simple, set it and forget design - it just works!
- Always up-to-date database of spam numbers
- Add unwanted callers to your Personal Block List.
- Doesn't access any of your personal info or your contact list.
* Unbeatable spam prevention
Avast Call Blocker maintains a growing database of spam numbers. Every time someone dials your phone, we check the number to ensure it’s not a time-wasting spam call.
* Deal with spam your way
Once a spam number is identified, Avast Call Blocker will either warn you or block it outright - whichever you prefer.
* Protection and privacy in one package
Best of all, Avast Call Blocker doesn’t need any of your personal info or access to your contact list. We can protect you dependably without knowing who your friends are.
Avast Call Blocker is now available on a 1-month free trial basis.
Pricing after the trial period is $9.99/year. Your subscription will automatically be renewed unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the active period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your account settings after purchase.
Say goodbye to unwanted spam calls — for good.
Avast is protecting 400 million people worldwide making us number one on the market. Protect your device too.
Terms and Conditions info at https://www.avast.com/eula
- Easier spam reporting: Call Blocker now automatically asks, when opened, if you want to block & report number from the iPhone's clipboard
- Added option to activate subscription through Avast activation code
- App is now translated into Czech & Slovak, turning on automatically if you have your device language set as such
- General bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Thankful for free trial
Downloaded it. Started free trial. Selected it in my phone settings. Zero change in the number of spam calls. Unless my app didn't fully load, there are no settings, no calls blocked list, no ability to add numbers to block next time, no indication it is even doing anything , just the screen to start the free trial.
UPDATE::: The app developer is quick to provide help and was able to get the app working properly. So far so good and it is identify spam calls both live and in my recent calls list.
Sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. It seems like the app is not properly activated. Could you please make a screenshot of the app and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org? We want to help you make it work. Thank you!
Downloaded this app. Thought for sure since it said it works with iPhone s it might just work! Had high hopes... Did everything it said to do and I can't get beyond the screen that says "try it free for 1 mo...start free trial now". I did that and it says "you're currently subscribed to this" yet it takes me back to the same screen and does nothing. I've rebooted my phone, I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and get the same thing. Yes the call blocking and identification is turned on to it! I have had to decline 6 calls in 2 hours today and manually block them myself. I'm glad I didn't pay for this app!!
Hi there, we're sorry to hear about the troubles you're having activating the app. Can you please try following?
1. Open the app on the Start Trial page,
2. tap on "Already purchased?" button
3. and then select Restore from iTunes.
This should help to activate the app. If it didn't help, you can contact us directly at email@example.com. Thank you.
I'll wait and see
Had a long negative review that I just erased. The app wasn't working for me. However I just got the app working.
Not sure how it performs yet. Will update once i know.
Just a note to developers, there is a bug if you try to sign in to your Apple account In app and get the password wrong. The app after that didn't ask again for my Apple credentials again. It instead just gave me the spinning wheel of death when trying to activate through the restore purchase button.
- AVAST Software a.s.
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
- English, Czech, Slovak
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Avast
- In-App Purchases
- Avast Call Blocker $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.