With so much to see and do, the DC Trails app serves as your personal companion and tour guide as you journey through the nation's capital.
· With nearly 80 sites and points of interest on your tour, we provide a digital brochure to help you plan your personal "must-see's".
· Find new places to explore: save and plot your favorite attractions to create your own personalized map of the city.
· Using GPS, we help you find the nearest DC Trails bus stop and the estimated time of arrival of the next tour bus, allowing you to cover more ground and see as much as possible.
· Spend less time worrying about what to do next and more time enjoying what DC has to offer: we tell you exactly where to hop back on the tour after you've hopped off.
· Interested in another exciting tour? Just purchase the tour in the app!
· Not sure where you are? Don't know where to go next? No problem! Our "Help" feature shows you the closest stops and walking direction to get you back on track.
· Exclusive tourist tips provide the inside scoop on any given attraction: figure out exactly what to expect from each site and how it fits into your schedule.
· Our "Did You Know?" trivia provides fun facts and things to look out for as you explore each and every attraction.
Our app ensures that you can get going quickly and easily explore the nation's capital. Don't waste time worrying about getting lost on your tour of downtown DC: we get you from point A to point B in a snap!
Ratings and Reviews
Employee informed me App does not work
Was told by an employee that the app is not up to date. Waited an hour and 45 minutes after being told different excuses as to why there was no bus. Don’t waste your time or money. My observations of the other tour companies were to go with Trolley Tours or Big Bus, they both made stops more than 5 times each while we waited for DC Trails. When we finally got on the bus, many people were aggravated. Not the way we wanted to end our day.
The buses were slow. We waited an hour and they didn't come until later. The apps good though
The app did not work at all for us. At some point it showed that 2 buses were heading to the same stop.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.