Discover how easy it is to get creative with video! Whether you want to make artistic Hollywood-level films or simply share memories and moments with friends, Videoleap is a breakthrough video editor just for you. Pros will take advantage of powerful high-end editing features while amateurs will have fun cutting and combining clips simply, intuitively and on-the-go. Download now and start creating amazing videos today.
Mix videos & images together to create double exposures and artistic looks.
Layer-based editing! Add videos, effects, text and images then reorder them however you like.
Customize layers with transformation, masking, and blending modes.
Apply seamless, cinematic transitions to your clips.
Green screen/chroma key compositing.
Fit clips to format. Place clips on blank or colored canvas.
Intuitive timeline with zoom for frame by frame precision.
Prism, Defocus, Colorfy, Pixelate, Chromatic Aberration and more!
Text: variety of fonts, emojis, shadow, colors, opacity, and blending.
Unique, adjustable filters for every moment.
Precise Editing & Rich Possibilities
Clip editing: trim, split, duplicate, flip, mirror, transform.
Color correction: adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and more.
Over 100 sound effects!
Control audio volume and apply equalizer presets.
Change aspect ratio and fit clips automatically.
Customize the color of your background.
In-app stock footage, including green videos and overlays!
Helpful mini-tutorials within each feature.
Projects are auto-saved. Work on them whenever, wherever.
Preview your work with full screen.
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Enlight Videoleap.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Say hello to Videoleap's highly requested new feature: Reverse! Now you can reverse both clips and Audio layers with a single tap. But wait, there's more!
- We've added the psychedelic Kaleido feature to the Effects category for some truly out of this world visuals.
- Preview videos and images using 3D touch before adding them to your project.
- Make your project epic with the new "Riser" Sound Effect in the Trailers category.
- And in case you missed the last update: you can now raise the volume level for any clip or Audio layer above 100%. Like, waaay above!
Be on the lookout for more awesome features soon. Meanwhile, we'll gladly answer any questions you may have - so give us a shout out here:
Thanks for all your continued feedback and support,
The Videoleap Team
Ratings and Reviews
Try and see how easy it is to be creative with videos.
Agreed - A Sucker Born every minute
I was fairly excited to see what this app could do for my creativity but once I got it, most ALLLLL of the good features that attract you costs more. Don’t be fooled, they give very basic features on the free version... and even at $5 you’re still getting robbed.
The problem is, they should have 2separate videos. 1 to show you the limitations of the “free” version so to speak. The second video should make it very clear that to get those features you need to pay more. I am sure that even if you read the small print you will have no real idea about the difference so in my opinion, they would let you get the free version.. and once you’ve paid you realize that the features aren’t. And I am pretty sure they knew this so it’s like lying but leaving it up to you lack of understanding to make a purchase which is pretty much robbing the people.
And I am sure if they let you know from the beginning, they wouldn’t have as many sales as they do. So tell me, what % of your sales are from suckers... I mean uninformed buyers? I’m sure the people who feel let down is way more than the customers who actually pay for the full version. So disappointing.
Thanks for your feedback. Pro tools in the app are marked as such and as long as you are using up to two Layers, you can use the free version of the app with no issue. Of course, I would check out our Videoleap Basics and video tutorials on YouTube, where we go through this functionality as well talk about all the Tools in Videoleap. In addition, reach out to our support team at any time! We are happy to hear your input and answer any of your questions! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tbh, when you use this as a free user, you’re really limited, so you can barely do much at all. Not very proficient for video making. However, the full version is honestly worth it! Ever since I paid, I could do all sorts of things! Specifically, add subtitles with more effects I couldn’t do with other subtitle apps I use (other than MojiMov, which doesn’t actually autosave so :p) & add pictures to create videos like croppy animations or color-coded videos! Videoleap DOES get laggy, though, if you add too many layers of stuff (which I wish wasn’t the case...). And all that for just $32 for one year of subscription? I think that’s plenty worth it!
Other than the lagging-due-to-too-many-layers problem, I don’t have any other problem with this app. I mean, it COULD do a bit better with a few new things, like text transitions, but overall I’m pretty content with this app. Just, I do hope the developers somehow find a way to make Videoleap not as laggy with excessive layers eventually, if possible 😖
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 98.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $5.99
- Unlimited access $35.99
- Unlimited access $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.