Just tap on a route map to look up transit information anywhere in the world.
NAVITIME Transit allows you to search for routes while looking at the route map. It is a free app that provides safe and secure travel while on overseas holidays, business trips, and other travel scenarios. You can also check the travel times to your destination, transfer stations, the stops on transit routes, and the traffic information with the transfer search.
By selecting and downloading the country you want to use, you can search routes all over the world using the route maps and railway information maintained by NAVITIME.
On the route map screen, users can search for their next station or use maps of the area around the station to confirm their current location. This allows users to smoothly plan a trip from their current location to their destination. The street view feature showing the area surrounding stations also allows the user to correctly confirm the location of each station.
NAVITIME offers trip planning for subways, buses, ferries, and in-country airplane travel. The app can also be used in offline mode.
Countries provided by NAVITIME Transit
- Cambodia: Phnom Penh
- China: Shanghai / Guangzhou / Chengdu / Dalian / Hangzhou / Beijing / Shenyang / Qingdao / Tianjin / Wuhan
- Hong Kong · Macau
- India: Mumbai / Delhi
- Indonesia: Jakarta
- Japan: Tokyo / Kyoto / Osaka
- Korea: Seoul / Busan
- Myanmar: Yangon
- Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur
- Philippines: Manila
- Taiwan: Taipei / Kaohsiung
- Thailand: Bangkok
- Vietnam: Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh
- Belgium: Brussels
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris / Toulouse / Marseille / Lyon / Rennes
- Germany: Berlin / Frankfurt / Munich / Hamburg / Dusseldorf
- Italy: Rome / Milan / Turin
- Norway: Oslo
- Spain: Barcelona / Madrid
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Switzerland: Zurich
- United Kingdom: London
- Canada: Vancouver
- Mexico: Mexico City
- United States: New York / Chicago / Boston / Washington DC / San Francisco / Houston / Los Angeles / San Diego / Seattle / San Jose
- Australia: Sydney
- Can see information on hotels near stations for some areas.
Ratings and Reviews
You have to download the maps every time
I loved the old Navitime UK transit app. When they upgraded to include additional maps, you have to download the maps every time you use it. I wish you had an option to select a default map and it kept it local. I have moved to google maps, seeing as I need to use data.
The previous app for malaysia train navigation helped a lot for a student like me!! Hoping that there shall be better features in this new app
- NT TRAVEL Co., Ltd.
- 61.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © NAVITIME JAPAN
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.