Delta is the best app to track your Bitcoin & cryptocurrency portfolio and receive market news.
Track all crypto assets you choose, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and over 5000 altcoins and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time prices and market charts in your local currency.
Receive news updates from coins and official news sources to make sure you don’t miss out on your next crypto investment.
Few of the many great features that Delta has to offer:
∆ PORTFOLIO AT A GLANCE - A clear overview of your total portfolio balance, profit & loss during various time periods. See your cryptocurrency investments and trends in not only your local currency but in ANY fiat and cryptocurrency.
∆ DETAILED COIN ANALYSIS - See the current price, chart, market cap, volume, high, low, order book, depth chart, your holdings, your profit/loss. project website, whitepaper and more.
∆ WATCHLIST & MARKETS - A full coinmarketcap style list of coins along with global market data. Add coins to your watchlist if you just want to keep track of certain coins.
∆ HUGE LIBRARY OF COINS - Track over 5000 crypto coins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, IOTA, NEO, Dash, Monero, and many more!
∆ PORTFOLIO ANALYTICS - A complete analytics dashboard giving you valuable insights into your portfolio(s) such as location of your coins, fees breakdown, most used exchanges and more.
∆ NEWS & DELTA DIRECT - Create a personalized news feed by following coins you like. Delta Direct is a transparent way for asset teams to send updates directly to you. Real news, directly from the source.
∆ EXCHANGE & WALLET CONNECTIONS - Sync your portfolio automatically by connecting with a variety of exchanges and link your ETH, BTC, LTC, NEO, and other wallet addresses to automatically import transactions!
∆ SYNC & BACK-UP DATA ACROSS DEVICES - Transfer or sync your data between devices easily without accounts! Easily back-up your data using our recovery QR code.
∆ PRICE ALERTS - Set up personal notifications for each cryptocurrency. Get daily alerts and notifications when there are significant changes to a coin’s price or your portfolio’s value.
Delta is the best, most advanced, easiest to use, crypto portfolio tracker tool on the market. We’d love to hear from you on ways to improve the app even further. So feel free to get in touch via any of the channels below:
- Telegram: https://telegram.delta.app
- Slack: https://slack.delta.app
- Facebook: https://facebook.delta.app
- Twitter: https://twitter.delta.app
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There's also a Delta PRO subscription which includes additional perks, such as PRO exclusive portfolio analytics modules, unlimited connections to exchanges and wallets, early access to new features and more. Delta does not sell your data. Not now, not ever.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- You can choose between a monthly or yearly Delta PRO Early Backer subscription
- Delta PRO Early Backer costs $8.99 monthly, $59.99 annually (prices can vary depending on your country)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Your subscription will automatically renew, unless you have turned off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- When your subscription auto-renews, the same iTunes account as the initial purchase will be charged the same amount as the initial purchase
- After cancelling your subscription, your subscription will remain active until the end of the purchased period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Delta PRO subscription, where applicable
Delta 2.3, the 'Quality of Life 2' update, is here including a lot of tweaks and bug fixes to improve your experience:
- Global Average is now available as an exchange so you can add transactions even if we don't support an exchange
- Added Global average BTC and ETH pairs
- The price is automatically set for the date entered when adding transactions
- Long press to quickly remove coins from the Watchlist
- Many other bug fixes and speed optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful App But...
Love the app. I've downloaded every other crypto portfolio app in the App Store but Delta takes the prize. It's hands down the most aesthetically pleasing app to choose and makes the most sense when it comes to showing the percentage gains from each investment. No doubt this app is the best one I've used but from what I've seen from other apps I would like to see an order book for each coin. I'd like to be able to move the chart to either zoom in, zoom out, or just move it left and right. Also there is a glitch in the current version where when I hide 0 balance coins. When I swipe my list of coins upwards it bounces back really aggressively. I love the idea of hiding 0 balance coins but not when it glitches every time I touch it. Once there is an order book and I can move the charts I will definitely upgrade to the premium just because the developers deserve it. I never write reviews but this app is amazing and everyone should know it.
Beautifully Designed App
From the icon to the interface spacing and font, I love the aesthetics of this app. It looks and feels great. Encountered it while looking for alternatives to Blockfolio and only this one made the cut. However, the lack of Book details with live buy / sell orders / trade data, and basic charting will keep me on Blockfolio / GDAX.
If the charts evolve and can do 1 and 5 minute intervals, with EMA, Volume, bid / ask data, streaming buy / sell and trade data is added, and alerts can be set based on the percentage of movement ... I’m pretty sure this will be everyone’s go to app. But for now this is a great start, and I look forward to seeing how things develop.
P.S. I imagine the ability to add wallet transfer fees / deductions, to an initial transaction would be a welcomed feature for most. I assume most of us have transferred coins from wallet to wallet, and our original purchase amount is no longer the same. But for some reason this is a feature all of the apps lack. ;)
Good but not perfect
I spent an hour moving all my buys and sells over from Blockfolio and somehow the numbers don’t match. Delta shows that I have nearly 1.0 btc too many. Also I bought a coin with Etherium and it shows as a market loss when really it was just a trade at the same value. Blockfolio didn’t have that problem. On the upside, I like the layout and the ability to see my profits/losses at a glance rather than having to tap the coin then tap holdings like on Blockfolio. I’m still curious which app reflects my portfolio most accurately because neither of them match what I have on paper (or each other for that matter).
UPDATE: after hearing back from the developers it turns out DELTA is actually more accurate than Blockfolio because delta lets you input the exact time of the purchase. This is why the numbers didn’t match between the two apps. Thanks guys!
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with this, would you be willing to take the time and email us some screenshots and a description to email@example.com so we could take a look at whats happening ?
- Opus Labs CVBA
- 36.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Opus Labs NV
- In-App Purchases
- Early Backer (Monthly) $6.99
- Early Backer (Yearly) $58.99
- Delta PRO (Yearly) $58.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.