Paw is the dog care community that introduces dog owners to neighbors for dog care friendships and park playdates.
Have a dog? Pawsome.
The cost of dog care is too high. With Paw you can save tons of money by making friends with dog owners or dogless folks who genuinely want to take care of your dog out of kindness.
Don’t have a dog? We feel your pain.
Fill the dog-shaped hole in your heart by spending time with a neighbors dog who needs some extra help.
Learn more here: https://www.ilovepaw.com/
Paw is currently only available in San Francisco. If you're not in SF, you can still sign up for our waitlist to be the first to get on board when Paw becomes available near you.
Information about In-App Purchases:
We offer monthly and annual subscriptions to Paw for caregivers and dog owners. Prices are clearly displayed in the app.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew itself, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn of auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes Store
* If you choose to use our free trial, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* If you don't choose to purchase the Caregiver or Owner subscription, you can continue to use all the free features of Paw.
Paw has been completely redesigned based on the feedback we've gotten from our members. Now you can see all the dogs and caregivers around you. You can reach out to whoever you want, whenever you want. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Found help during my recovery
Paw has proved a big help. When I fractured my ankle initially it cost a ton on dog walkers I could barely afford and worried daily about my dog as recovery of the fracture is very slow. Having been recommended Paw it has solved my worry. The app is easy to use and the person who walks them is lovely, reliable,caring and loved by my dog!
Pawsome Dog Community
YES! Have been looking for a way to have a puppy in my life! Unfortunately can’t have one at my apartment😌. This is the answer if you want to hike, run or go to the park with awesome dogs!
Solved our pawblem
My wife and I are teachers and due to our hours cannot keep a dog because of this but we have weekends and summers free so Paw is perfect!
- PawProducts, Inc.
- 79 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 PawProducts, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Owner (Annually) $79.99
- Owner (Monthly) $9.99
- Caregiver (Annually) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.