Track, analyze, and share your pain.
Manage My Pain helps you and others better understand what you are going through. It has helped thousands of people with conditions like fibromyalgia, migraines, arthritis, or back pain better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies, or government agencies. Manage My Pain was created in partnership with industry-leading pain researchers - your doctor will actually read the reports from our app! Our daily reflections help people focus on their meaningful activities as opposed to the limitations created by their pain.
Manage My Pain will help you:
• Record how you're feeling: Easily describe your pain in less than 30 seconds
• Highlight patterns and trends: Charts and graphs describe your results and get more powerful over time
• Track how well your meds are working: Add any medication to your profile and mark if it helps manage your pain
• Describe your pain to your doctor: Summarize your pain through unique reports that your doctor will actually read
Developed for patients suffering from and care-givers or medical professionals treating:
• arthritis & rheumatism
• chronic pain
• headaches & migraines
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker
The Pro version adds the ability to view or report on more than the last 30 days. Reports that contain advanced section may require an additional credit to be purchased. An optional monthly subscription can be purchased so that an unlimited reports can be generated without the need for credits.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Manage My Pain offers a single auto-renewing subscription option:
$3.99USD per month
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Manage My Pain subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
You can find our End User Licence Agreement here: https://www.managinglife.com/eula
Ratings and Reviews
Best pain management app
I've used this app with Android and their website...these records are useful when dealing with chronic pain and records for your medical records.
- ManagingLife, Inc.
- 27.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 ManagingLife, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Credit $0.99
- 3 Credits $2.99
- 5 Credits $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.