Folder Lock lets you password-protect your personal files, photos, videos, documents, contacts, wallet cards, notes and audio recordings in your iPhone. Apart from being a perfect data security app, Folder Lock is a perfect WiFi manager app too, as you can transfer files from your iPhone to PC, or vice versa, wireless via Folder Lock. Its WiFi Music Manager feature allows you the options of audio import, music import, song import and mp3 import without using iTunes.
Introducing Gallery Lock, which locks your photos and videos. It’s Gallery Lock, Photo Lock and Video Lock options allow you to secure and view your personal photos and videos in their respective windows. In all, this app is the Swiss army knife for smart phone data security and privacy app as well as a perfect file manager. So lock everything with Folder Lock!
• Gallery Lock (new)
Gallery lock is the function we’re most proud to have. With secure gallery, you don’t have to open separate menus to access Photo lock and Video Lock separately, because you can now view them in one option. With its smooth and secure interface, Gallery Lock is the perfect data security app feature which locks your personal photos and videos.
• Lock Folder
• Protect private photos
• Hide sensitive videos and pictures
• Password-protect secret audios
• Lock down important documents
• Write secure notes
• Record voice recordings and memos secretly
• Import Saved Contacts
• Lock Videos
• Lock Photos
• Create secret Contact Groups
• Send multiple SMS to secret Contacts Groups
• Secure Browser (leaves no traces and privacy enabled)
• Audio Import
• Save Protected Wallet Cards
- Credit Cards
- Bank Accounts
- ID / Social Security
- Driver’s License details
- Business Cards
- Business Info
- Health and Hygiene
- Passport details
- General Purpose Cards
• Import files from
- Photo Gallery
- PC / MAC
- Secure Browser
• View, Run and Play
- Media Player for videos
- Audio Player for music and audios
- Picture Viewer for Photos
- Document Editor for Documents
• Settings and Options
- Hacker Deterrents
- Decoy Password (Fake Password)
- Brute force attack prevention
- Take images of unauthorized login attempts
- Logs unauthorized login attempts
- Deterrents on multiple invalid login attempts
- Backup Password in case of forgotten password
• Documents: doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, pdf, epub, txt
• Pictures: png, jpg, bmp, gif
• Videos: aac, m4v, mp4, mov, wmv, avi, aiff, wav, aax, aax+
• Audios: aac, he-aac, mp3, aax, aiff, wav, wma
• Archives: rar, tar, gzip, 7z, gz, log, torrent, pps
Folder Lock provides is a data security application as it provides security for your data, mainly when you share your mobile phone with someone and prefer to keep personal files, pictures, videos and documents password-protected.
NewSoftwares.net Web SiteFolder Lock Support
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Fixed Minor Bugs.
Minor bug fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has a lot of nice features, yes, but as others have said, the ads are ridiculous. Every time you do something, there's an ad. OK, I get it, not everything can be free, so I would have paid for this app, EXCEPT...
If you import photos, that works well. You can put them into any folder you like. No problem. You can select multiple photos at once. It has a very nice feature where it asks if you want to delete the photos from your regular memory. You might have to sit through two or three ads to do this.
But if you rename the folder, the photos get cropped to a square thumbnail OR so corrupted that they are not viewable. THEY ARE GONE. I hope that you didn't delete them... (Sit through another ad.)
The same thing happens if you move the photos from one folder to another. (Sit through another ad.)
When you are in a folder, you can't switch folders. The back button doesn't work. The only solution is to exit the app and re-open, which means reentering the password and... sitting through more ads.
If you don't believe me, download it yourself and give it a try. Just don't delete those photos yet.
The app does what it's supposed to by pass word protecting any photos, videos, or other media you may not want others to have access to. I also like that it gives you the option of automatically deleting the original file once you've uploaded your media into the app. The biggest complaint that I have about the app is the ads. Even when switching between folders within the app, ads will pop up in addition to ads as soon as you open the app. The ads a re minor inconvenience, but annoying nonetheless.
READ: Files NOT protected from Folder Lock
DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!! I never write reviews but I have for Folder Lock. I paid for the ad free version. I had real important files in the app like travel documents, W2s and so on. ALL were lost forever. I contacted Support and they inform me “If the photos have become corrupted there’s no way to retrieve them.” They never answered my question on how a file “safe” in Folder Lock can become corrupted. An app to protect things destroys them? They say “back it up”. Mine was, only I didn’t know I had backed up the so-called “corrupted files”! 159 of my important files gone forever!! I’m so mad & frustrated. Thanks for nothing Folder Lock!
- Salman Ashraf
- 48 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright© 1998 - 2016, NewSoftwares.net, Inc. - All rights reserved. Folder Lock™ is a registered trademark.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlocked Feature Pack $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.