Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shop for Apple products and accessories, and get the most from your visits to the Apple Retail Store. Start your order on one device and finish it on another. Get items shipped to your door or choose to pick them up in store. Browse trending products. Read reviews for hundreds of accessories. Find your nearest Apple Retail Store and check out upcoming events. And make reservations for the Genius Bar and workshops. All from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Additional features for iPhone:
- Choose your favorite Apple Watch models by clicking the heart icon. They’ll be saved in your account so you can compare them.
- Use Apple Pay and check out with a single touch.
- Check your iPhone upgrade pricing and easily purchase a new one (U.S. only).
- While in an Apple Retail Store, quickly purchase accessories on your own with EasyPay (available in select countries).
- Based on your location in the store, receive helpful information and fast access to store services on your iPhone Lock screen (U.S. only).
What's New in Version 3.5
- iOS compatibility update
- Adds support for iPhone 6s
I have a iwatch and iPhone 6. I am very please with both of them. I know there are bugs in everything we purchase, but you cannot get away with something that go's wrong. All you have to do is try to find a way thru the problem. I had a problem with my watch and phone. I called apple support and they walk me thru the problem.
Apple Store app should allow Apple ID different from App Store Apple ID
I love how the Apple Store app works -- it is a very visually pleasing way to shop for Apple products. But each time I use it I am frustrated that I cannot actually complete a purchase due to the fact that I use one Apple ID for all music and apps and a DIFFERENT Apple ID for my hardware purchases.
The billing account / credit cards are different.
I need to be able to change the Apple ID used in the Apple Store, independently of the Apple ID used in the App / Music store.
Bottom line is until you fix this I will delete the Apple Store app every time!
Best mobile shopping experience
Bought a 6s today at an Apple Store. After the awesome employee helped me restore my new phone from a backup I used 3D touch (SO AWESOME) to open the app and bought myself an orange sport band off the shelf, without having to ask for help, LIKE A BOSS! Too bad I don't know where they keep those sneaky white bags.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 24, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.