Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shop for Apple products and accessories, and get the most from your visits to the Apple Retail Store. Start your order on one device and finish it on another. Get items shipped to your door or choose to pick them up in store. Browse trending products. Read reviews for hundreds of accessories. Find your nearest Apple Retail Store and check out upcoming events. And make reservations for the Genius Bar and workshops. All from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Additional features for iPhone:
- Choose your favorite Apple Watch models by clicking the heart icon. They’ll be saved in your account so you can compare them.
- Use Apple Pay and check out with a single touch.
- Check your iPhone upgrade pricing and easily purchase a new one (U.S. only).
- While in an Apple Retail Store, quickly purchase accessories on your own with EasyPay (available in select countries).
- Based on your location in the store, receive helpful information and fast access to store services on your iPhone Lock screen (U.S. only).
What's New in Version 3.4
- You can now make purchases with an Apple Store Gift Card. Use the built-in Camera to scan new Gift Cards or import existing Gift Cards from Passbook (except in Brazil, China, France, Germany, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan and Turkey).
Why not support iPhone 4????
I use iphone 4 with latest compatible iOS version 7.1.2 on it, and it works vey fine. But now you guys droped support and demanding at least ios 8.0 which is impossible on iphone 4 which means a user on lower budget must waste several hundred dollars on a newer device to get ios 8 just to get support for such basic store shopping/browsing app which has nothing new to offer really!!! While it was working fine until last month without any issue!
This a very STUPID idea and veeery bad idea for business!!! Shame on you apple!
Updated has a lot of glitches
Well I updated to the latest update. And when i went to the iPhone section it just say buy now when I selected everything instead of the price. It doesn't Evan give me the option to add to cart. Like why what If I want to add a accessory. It's just really weird please fix the issues. I love using the app instead of going to the stores.
It's awesome but when I got on it the new update is messed up. I got on it and none of the pictures will show up I don't know plz fix the app is still awesome but I wanna be able to seethe new pictures.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 11, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 22.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.