Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shop for Apple products and accessories, and get the most from your visits to the Apple Retail Store. Start your order on one device and finish it on another. Get items shipped to your door or choose to pick them up in store. Browse trending products. Read reviews for hundreds of accessories. Find your nearest Apple Retail Store and check out upcoming events. And make reservations for the Genius Bar and workshops. All from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Additional features for iPhone:
- Choose your favorite Apple Watch models by clicking the heart icon. They’ll be saved in your account so you can compare them.
- Use Apple Pay and check out with a single touch.
- Check your iPhone upgrade pricing and easily purchase a new one (U.S. only).
- While in an Apple Retail Store, quickly purchase accessories on your own with EasyPay (available in select countries).
- Based on your location in the store, receive helpful information and fast access to store services on your iPhone Lock screen (U.S. only).
What's New in Version 3.2.1
The convenience of the Apple Store App on your Apple Watch. Get real-time order status updates, quickly get your pick up order started, check in for Genius Bar reservations and discover nearby in-store events and workshops.
Great App, but no TouchID Support
This app is awesome! It's far more reliable than Apple's browser-based store, especially during product launches. My ONE gripe with this app is that there is no Touch ID support! It's crazy that I can just check my orders without using my Apple ID password every time! You would think that the creators of Touch ID would allow for Touch ID support in all of their apps. This is a sadly obvious feature lacking in this app. Otherwise, it's five stars no question.
Touch ID? Come on...
Like everyone else says, where's the Touch ID???
Speaking of which, why do I need my password to leave a review on the app store? As if someone would steal my fingerprint to leave bad reviews only to be foiled by the password?!?! Egads!
While I'm at it, how about not referring me to the website to make an appointment. You'd figure a company on the cutting edge would have stuff like that ready to go.
No Touch ID ?????????
Here I am complaining about this app not having Touch ID support if I want to take a look at my orders and having to enter my lengthy password for the umpfty time when I had the crazy idea to write a review and that password window pops up........aaaaaaaah
If I only had somebody close to punch him in the face.......
Love the app otherwise!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 21.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.