Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When you’re on the go, the Apple Store app is the best way to research, personalize, and buy products from Apple. You can also use it to make Genius Bar and workshop reservations at the Apple Store. And it’s also the easiest way to get a new iPhone — right from your current iPhone.
Here’s what you can do with the Apple Store app on your iPhone or iPod touch:
- Buy products on the go and pick them up at your favorite Apple Retail Store, or have them shipped to your door (U.S. only).
- Personalize an iPad or an iPod with free engraving, plus get signature gift wrapping for select Apple products.
- Custom-configure a new Mac with the options you want, including larger drives and more memory.
- Track your stuff: View the status of current and previous orders in the order status section.
- While in an Apple Store, quickly purchase accessories on your own with EasyPay (available in select countries).
- Request help, check in for reservations, and meet up with a Specialist at the store.
- Make Genius Bar and One to One reservations and sign up for workshops and events.
- Receive helpful information and fast access to store services on your iPhone Lock screen based on your location in the store.
Now you have even more ways to shop - check out our Apple Store app made just for the iPad.
What's New in Version 2.9.1
- Various improvements and performance enhancements.
- Make the most of your visit to the Apple Store with new In-Store Notifications. We’ll send helpful information to your iPhone and give you fast access to store services based on your location in an Apple Retail Store. (U.S. only)
Easy Pay is tedious
Pros: nice idea
1. Unlike a typical retail self-checkout, you must check out, re-enter your password and pay for each item separately. Very tedious!
2. Processing errors sometimes force you to go through the checkout process multiple times. Of my 4 items, 2 went through flawlessly, 1 had to be processed a second time, and one never would process. Tried 7 times on hue rope lights - scanning, pressing pay and going all the way to password entry each time - before giving up and using a sales associate. The app on her phone had no problem with the item (perhaps 'easy pay' should have been based upon *that* app). Total amount of time to check out was over 20 minutes. I wouldn't call it 'Easy Pay' yet as it still seems half baked and I felt like a beta tester.
WOW! What a bunch of...
WHINERS!! Grow up, are you really that lazy that you can't access the apple store from your iPad just because you can't press an app button?! What's sad is that when/if they support iPad with this the same people crying about no app now will be crying about it not having all the same features as the real store from the website! It's just an app people, if that's the worst of your problems then you've got it pretty darn good so GET OVER IT AND YOURSELF!! Just sayin' Oh, and keep up the good work Apple! :)
Apple Store App for iPhone
Many people are complaining this App doesn't cover the iPad. I found this App on the Apple Website. There were 2 to choose from. "Apple Store App for iPad" or "Apple Store App for iPhone". How could you possibly put all the accessories for all Apple devices, MacBooks & Desktops, etc. into one little App?
Look before you criticize.
Also, on my iPad, when I'm searching for an App, I can filter the search for iPad only or iPhone.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 08, 2013
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2012 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.