Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When you’re on the go, the Apple Store app is the best way to research, personalize, and buy products from Apple. You can also use it to make Genius Bar and workshop reservations at the Apple Store. And it’s also the easiest way to get a new iPhone — right from your current iPhone.
Here’s what you can do with the Apple Store app on your iPhone or iPod touch:
- Buy products on the go and pick them up at your favorite Apple Retail Store, or have them shipped to your door (U.S. only).
- Personalize an iPad or an iPod with free engraving, plus get signature gift wrapping for select Apple products.
- Custom-configure a new Mac with the options you want, including larger drives and more memory.
- Track your stuff: View the status of current and previous orders in the order status section.
- While in an Apple Store, quickly purchase accessories on your own with EasyPay (available in select countries).
- Request help, check in for reservations, and meet up with a Specialist at the store.
- Make Genius Bar and One to One reservations and sign up for workshops and events.
- Receive helpful information and fast access to store services on your iPhone Lock screen based on your location in the store by opting in to In-Store Notifications.
Now you have even more ways to shop - check out our Apple Store app made just for the iPad.
What's New in Version 2.9.2
Improvements to In-Store Notifications, including ability to view notifications in the app as well as on Lock screen. (US only)
Various improvements and performance enhancements.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 14, 2014
- Version: 2.9.2
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2012 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.