Your Team's News First!
Get all your team's news and scores from across the web in one easy place with personalized streams that send alerts as soon as stories break. Be the first to know all your team's news!
Allow Push Notifications To Get News Alerts!
• Pick the teams you love and get real-time streams with hand-picked alerts so you know your team's news first.
• Open a stream for scores, stories, videos, and pictures from all the best sources across the web – local papers, national websites, blogs, Twitter, & Bleacher Report
• Break news to your friends with Facebook, Twitter, groups, email, or text message
See what real fans have said in our 5-star app reviews:
• "This app is great, 9 times out of 10 I get updates from BR before the ESPN app."
• “Wow - I'm just blown away by how good this is! The stream is awesome, and the breaking news is dead on. So much better than trying to follow multiple teams on ESPN. NICE JOB FELLAS!”
• “SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!! - As soon as I got the app and added my local team, I got breaking news from my team before they broke the news on a local sports talk radio that I listen at work every day. From that moment I fell in love with the app!!! Awesome app, I recommend it to every sports fan!!!!!”
• “Great app - Instead of having to go to multiple sites, I get a quick fix on my favorite teams with just this one.”
• Awesome! - Best sports app there is! I love the team feature. I used to watch espn daily but now with this app I haven't watched in over two weeks. All the news is fast and to the minute. Bye-bye espn.
• “Perfect - Get all your local teams big news in your notification center. How awesome!!!!!”
• “Great App!! - This app is very useful for breaking news and interesting tidbits from my teams. Being separated from home sports city makes it tough to get a ton of info on just a couple teams I want to follow, better than twitter only sports related updates.”
Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s New in 5.16.0
Editor’s Note: Shout out to @teamboujee for making us happy this summer.
• Sound off in the comments. We’ve rebuilt comments to make B/R the best home for talking with friends and other fans. Try ‘em out and let us know what you think (see below).
• @ me on B/R. You still using iMessage? Get your friends on the app and @ them on alerts, highlights, fantasy rumors, and more. It’s smoother than JuJu in training camp.
If you have feedback for us or are interested in beta testing early versions of the app, please email email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
When I first started reading BR, it was filled with informative and excellent reporting of stories. However over the last year your quality has been reduced substantially. The store is just simply hit land with no substance whatsoever. I have difficulties understanding why and how the quality has been reduced so drastically within the last year. There are so many errors In the reporting that I find it difficult to read it. It seems that your headline does not correlate with the story that is being reported. I am not sure at this time that you’re able to turn it around and produced quality reporting that you previously performed.
The concept of BR is great but the quality is substantially reduced and it coincide with very poor storylines. I don’t want to sound like a critic but I am frustrated with how poorly you articles or if his point in time. Hopefully you can turn it around and and create articles that are informative like you once did years ago. Hopefully this will inspire you to write better articles and
Go back to being one of the leading source for sports. Thank you and good luck
Bad writing for WWE page
Bleacher Report is a good source, overall. My biggest criticism is how awful the writers are for the WWE page. They constantly knock the product by writing negative articles. Throughout their recaps of shows and events, they make overly biased, condescending comments about what transpired, as if they could have done better if they had wrote the show. Do they even like wrestling? Do they understand how wrestling works? It would be nice to read about what happened on Raw or Smackdown without having to read several amateur snipes about the product, which only makes them seem bitter and pretentious. I don’t even bother reading any of their articles anymore about “So and So must do “X” to stay relevant”. Again, bitter and pretentious writing. I hope Bleacher Report recognizes their WWE writers’s incompetence and puts an end to it.
Sports center on demand
Love this app! Got all the updates on my teams, players and more. It’s also helped me stay up on my fantasy players as well as ones I’m keeping an eye on. I also love the additional channels like Kicks, Trending, etc. And as a basketball fan, how can you not Game of Zones? Love that they are all inclusive with social media updates from players. I also think some people are too harsh on some of their writers. Yeah, they are sometimes just trying write articles. If it’s not interesting you, then your bad for reading the article. I guess they are great at writing article titles then! Lol
- Bleacher Report
- 103.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Bleacher Report Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.