Evite brings people together to celebrate your most important life moments, from kids’ birthdays to happy hours. We make coming together face-to-face effortless and even more memorable for you and your loved ones every day.
Throwing a party? Use the app to:
• Choose from thousands of new free and Premium digital invitations for occasions big and small, organized by event category and keyword search
• Create invitations in minutes: customize event title, time, location, and host message simply by tapping
• Personalize free design templates with photos from your camera roll, or fully customize Premium invitations and envelopes
• Send invitations via text message or email by choosing right from your phone contacts or Evite contacts
• Track RSVPs in real time (including confirmation of who has viewed your invitation)
• Send messages and polls to guests directly or in custom groups, all organized in your Message Center
• Invite more people, update your event settings, or control notifications at any time
Invited to a party? Use the app to:
• RSVP (including for your plus-ones!) after receiving your text or email notification
• View event details and stay up to date on the go – you’ll never miss an update
• Message back-and-forth with your host and other guests, all in your Message Center
• Post comments, “like” posts, upload photos, and ask questions before, during, or after the event in the invitation's private event feed
• Come back to relive memories on the event invitation at any time
Let’s make your next event a memorable one… because Life’s Better Together.
Today, we're thrilled to unveil EVITE MESSAGES.
Now, organize all your guest communication within the Evite platform, and keep a log of your conversation history. No more side texts or phone calls. Need a headcount for beef or chicken? Create a poll within your message threads for guests to vote. Need to nudge your guests to RSVP? Send a message out to all guests who have not yet replied. Need to remind someone to pick up ice on the way? Send a direct message to a specific guest.
Also, did you update to iOS 12? So did we.
"Hey Siri, what's my guest count?" Yeah, that's right. She'll answer you.
Ratings and Reviews
App Needs Improvement
Functionality between app, desktop web access and phone web access is ALL different. It should be the same. On some platforms I can edit guests’ status, others I cannot. On one platform, I can see if it’s a phone number or email associated with the guest. On the other two I cannot.
Adding the text ability for Evite is great, but you need to work out the bugs. Many of my guests could NOT rsvp to Evite with out entering email (after I invited everyone via text). This caused MAJOR problems because I ended up with multiple entries for the same person. There HAS to be a way to add phone number AND email to a guest’s profile so that you don’t get duplicates...one guest profile with phone number, duplicate guest profile with email.
Not well designed from a programming point of view. You need to anticipate problems and design solutions that avoid them
Thanks so much for your all of your feedback. We are continuously working on making sure that all of our platforms have the same functionality, and reiterating on areas where we need improvement. Rest assured, you can edit guests' status on every platform, and if you need help doing so, you can email us here: http://help.evite.com/customer/portal/emails/new
We definitely hear you regarding guests having to RSVP with an email despite text, and we are revamping the way we look at Contacts, so please stay tuned for updates. Once again, we really appreciate this constructive feedback and will be passing this on to the appropriate department.
The Evite Team
Issues with all functions
Just opened my app to view a new invitation and it asked me to sign in, which is weird b/c I was just on the app a week ago I was already signed into my account and could view all my invitations and account, now I have to sign in and when I do it takes me right into making a new invitation and if I choose the settings button it just brings me to the specifics for that invite, if I press the back button it takes me back to the sign in screen ... didn’t find anything about a recent issue and I have the recent version! I closed the app on my phone and reinstalled, still doing it! Super frustrating! What’s going on ?
I love the app and prefer it over online version any day but just want to fix this issue
Thank you so much for reaching out. I apologize for the issues you are experiencing with the app. Our tech team is working to get this fixed as quickly as possible. If you're still unable to manage your events through the app after 06/25 please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. -The Evite Team
This app is great.
Free and easy to use. They have lots of great invitation layouts to choose from.
If I didn’t have evite then I would have 0 guests coming to my daughters birthday party, I have handwritten all the invites and still haven’t sent them out due to not having people’s home addresses.
With evite you can send them by email text or any social media platform and you get rsvp notifications right on your phone 👌🏼
Even as a back up to hand written invites it’s nice to see all the guests laid out in front of you and how many yes maybe and no’s there are.
- Evite, Inc
- 66.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Evite, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.