Need a quick and easy way to check calories, carbs and fat? The CalorieKing Food Database is America's best and most reliable. Trusted by health professionals everywhere, it contains over 100,000 foods and includes 260 fast food chains and restaurants. The CalorieKing Calorie Counter for iPhone has a user-friendly interface that allows a quick comparison, of calories, carbs and fat, between foods.
By tapping on a specific food, you can quickly access more detailed information including protein, fiber, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, and alcohol. Dieting is never easy, but CalorieKing can help by providing the information you need to reach your goal weight and enjoy better health.
REMOVE ADS SUBSCRIPTION - PRICING & TERMS
CalorieKing Food Search is free to download and use, but is supported by advertising.
You can subscribe to remove all advertising from the app:
• Subscription can be paid either monthly or yearly
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read our full Terms of Service at http://www.calorieking.com/terms.
- Food database update
- Fixed bug stopping some users from scanning barcodes
Ratings and Reviews
Would have been 5 stars ...
Would have given this app 5 stars ... BUT charging $1.49/month to remove ads is the ultimate in gluttony! $1.49 for a lifetime would be more in line with other apps ... and I would be more than happy to pay that ... but greedy developers don’t get BIG star ratings in my reviews!! AND your ads are MORE than typically annoying ... every time you search a food an ad comes up ... YES, EVERY TIME!!
I’m a dietitian and I use this app all the time to teach carb counting, however lately the ads have gotten really bad. As soon as I look up a food with a patient there is a full screen ad/video that we are forced to watch. It is extremely annoying and completely takes the focus away from what I’m trying to teach. I understand the need for some ads but this is overload and it’s making me not want to use the app anymore. This app used to be a 5 but now I’m giving it a 2.
I like the app but ads are of a rediculous frequency. Also it would be nice if I could save or favorite certain foods.
- CalorieKing Wellness Solutions
- 52.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 CalorieKing Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads (Monthly) $1.49
- Remove Ads (Yearly) $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.