Gomoku, also called Gobang or FIR(Five in a Row), is an abstract strategy board game. It is traditionally played with black and white stones on a Go board, using 15×15 grid intersections. Players alternate turns placing a stone of their color on an empty intersection. The winner is the first player to form an unbroken chain of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
1. Support both human vs. computer mode and human vs. human mode.
2. Support play with friends via iMessage
3. Universal application supporting iPad, iPhone and iPod.
4. Five levels of AI.
Please enjoy it.
Enhancement and bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Fine app. Easy to use and almost addictive. Would love to see available in 9 and 13 grid versions.
Took us four tries to find one that had local multiplayer so my cousin and i could play together. Great app!
How do you play this game?
An explanation of how to play the game or a tutorial would be extremely helpful.
- Chun Li
- 23.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 iHomeSoft
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads. $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.