Lose weight and get healthy with CalorieKing. Our food & exercise diary is the easiest and most accurate available.
We understand that managing your weight isn’t easy. If you lose weight on a diet, you often gain it right back when you stop! Let us use our years of experience to help you achieve your goals!
• Know exactly how much you should eat and workout to reach your weight goal.
• Powered by America’s most accurate food database.
• Barcode scanner
• See yourself progress with motivating charts.
• Quick and easy to use diary for tracking meals and exercise. Works offline.
• See how many calories are in your favorite recipes!
• Support for weight loss, weight gain and weight maintenance.
• When you've reached your goal weight, your calorie target changes to maintenance level.
• Track more than calories and carbs: Fat, sugar, sodium, cholesterol, fiber, protein, calcium and much more.
Start a new life today with ControlMyWeight!
- Fixed issue where some users could not select their activity level
- Food database update
- Other minor bug fixes & stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It’s only the beginning...
To be fair, I only downloaded this app last night but I wanted to share my appreciation for it so far.
I was tired of using myfitnesspal. I never liked the design of it much and I just never seemed to lose weight or feel any type of success. However, I need to track cholesterol because that suddenly became a thing I had to worry about and the majority of other tracking apps made that impossible without paying. Therefore, I really, really, really love CalorieKing for not just tracking macros AND for letting me choose what I want to glance at quickly when I open the app. I don’t know how well my weight loss journey will go (that’s on me), the ease of seeing nutritional details is wonderful. The design is lovely and I certainly don’t mind adding in food details.
I also know some days I will be in a rush out the door or into bed but I need to slow my add down anyway.
Another thing I love about it from the start is I can put in recipes. I am always cooking, baking, and I love trying new recipes. I haven’t used it yet so I don’t know the pros and cons, but the fact that it’s there and so easy to find got me stoked.
The only thing I wish it had a button for is syncing with my Fitbit. That way, the steps and exercise I do get in a day goes right into my calories burned and vice versa. This is the only critique I have at first glance.
I’m excited to get more into this app and look forward to little changes here and there.
Easy for me & visually motivating!
This is my first calorie counting app. It’s easy enough that I don’t tire of using it and can keep up with my routine of counting carbs fats and calories. I am not focusing on precision, so it doesn’t bother me that when I went to Crocker Barrel restaurant my entree did not populate in the search. Rather, I just put in a similar item. I stumbled CalorieKing app when it popped up as a suggestion as I was googling carbs amounts for various food. It’s much better than my google method of keeping count. I really enjoy this app and hope to reach my goal of 175 lbs. I also love that CalorieKing tailors my nutritional limits & exercise amounts to the personal goal I set! It gives a visual reminder everyday with it circle chart.
Less Complicated Than Other
I was iffy at first but have since deleted other tracking apps. I used other apps of this ilk for some time but they became too cumbersome for my use. I find this app’s interface easy and simple. I enter my foods by scanning or adding myself. Although it doesn’t have all the foods I scan it always me add them myself. I don't mind adding them myself because I only have to do it once and then it is always there and correct. It has so many restaurants on it, which makes it easy to eat out. Easy to track my macros and calories per meal and the day’s total. Love it.
- CalorieKing Wellness Solutions
- 76.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 CalorieKing Wellness Solutions Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.