22seven is the free South African budget planner app that can safely link your bank cards so you see your money in one place.
#1 Create a budget to manage spending
#2 After budgeting, keep track of how you spend your money: for all income and expenses
#3 Invest money at low cost, tax free and online.
#4 Backed by Old Mutual, one of South Africa’s most trusted financial institutions.
Meet your new budget manager. You. Show your money who’s boss.
* Get a centralised view of your money in one place.
22seven is the money app that can link all South African bank accounts, credit and store cards, investments, loans and rewards cards. You can sync bank accounts from a large list of banks, including Standard Bank, FNB, Nedbank, Absa Bank, Capitec Bank and many more. Have the account balances and bank transactions updated for you every time you log in.
* Budget, track and invest your money better with the free 22Seven budget planner app.
22seven is safe, secure, private and insured. We use the same security measures as banks, governments and the military. The information you share is always encrypted, and we won’t sell your data to third parties.
* Create a budget to effectively manage your spending.
Adding a budget is easy for your expenses, investing and debt repayments. You can quickly set up the budget individually by your expense categories i.e Groceries, Eating out, Transport etc and begin tracking them.
Use the budget to compare what you spend in an average month with what you’re actually spending in the current month, and save or spend accordingly. Our customers find hundreds or even thousands to save, immediately, and every month.
* Get really good support from real, live people.
Whether it’s how to link bank accounts, set up your budget, or how to invest through 22seven, our support team, the Svens, are always on hand to answer your questions, hear your concerns and share jokes. Day or night, live chat, email or phone.
* See exactly how much you spend on what.
Income and expense transactions are gathered and updated automatically whenever you log into 22seven. On the budget, transactions are automatically sorted into categories so you know where your money goes, and see opportunities where to save on spending and invest your money.
* Make better money decisions everywhere.
After you budget and you go do shopping at a supermarket, see how much you've spent so far on your grocery expenses. At a restaurant, see how much you’ve been spending on your eating out expenses. Better decisions help you spend less on what is not important and find more for what is.
* Have a view of what your money’s worth.
Get a full picture of your net monetary value, how much you have budgeted, how much you really have to spend, what you already owe and what you can still borrow from the bank. Get oversight of complex financial portfolios all in one place.
* No more separate statements or slips.
Your income and expense transactions are gathered and updated whenever you log in. You can also add notes, visualise or export your spending data at any time.
* Find any income and expense transactions instantly.
From any time. Whether it’s 3 days, 3 months or 3 years ago. All your bank account transactions belong to you and we will host it for as long as you are signed up for 22seven.
* Your tax return is made easy.
All your income and expenses are categorised and exportable. You can also use your transactions in 22seven to rock your tax return and get a 25% discount with TaxTim.
* Invest tax free, at low cost, and all online.
Invest at the flick of a finger, in as little as 5 minutes. Put money in easily at any time, from as little as R350 with industry average beating fees, and tax free.
* 22seven is a free service from Old Mutual.
Our service currently works with accounts from South African banks and financial institutions. While you can use it overseas, we don’t support foreign banks and other financial service providers.
- Crypto crazy? Then you’re going to love this. Because 22seven now lets you link over 1800 crypto coins for price tracking. We’ll track these prices over time as part of your regular account updates. But you can get price updates as often as every 3 hours if you like.
- Reach your goals. Sooner. For a limited time, you’re now able to put a minimum of R250 into your goal (instead of the usual R350). Once off or monthly. Or both.
- We’ve made some changes to the Budget and Goals tabs. They’re not only better to look at, but also easier to use.
- Various improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
All the debit and credit in one place.
One of my top 5 most used apps
I remember the skepticism that this app was greeted with when it first came out, by users, the banks and even some in the press. And it was all to do with the fact that you have to login to financial institutions within the app, thus the fear that info this would be misused by the developer. Well, it’s a few years on and not one data breach via this app and/or site. I just wanted to express my gratitude to the team that seems to work tirelessly to ensure that we as its users have all the support we need. My only gripe would be that there’s yet to be an iPad-compatible version of the app. But otherwise, onwards and upwards!
I’m blown away
What a great app. I’m still learning to use it. But so far, it’s fluid, seems well thought out, user friendly... makes these tough money matters enjoyable to navigate. And it’s just perfect timing for me personally. Well done. I’ll be recommending to everyone I know. 😃😃
- 22seven Digital (Pty) Ltd
- 87.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 - 22seven Digital (PTY) LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.