NCSA Next College Student Athlete helps student-athletes connect with college coaches. Our iPhone app lets you take control of your recruiting wherever you are, right from your device with a full suite of tools you won't find anywhere else. And when you're ready, NCSA reviews your profile to verify your information. There's more:
- Build a profile, add your film and describe what will make you an ideal part of a college roster
- Share your profile widely and track the coaches who view it
- Explore colleges of potential interest to you
In their NCSA reviews, athletes share how impactful this app has been. Here's one review from NAIA basketball player Cole Wurster: "NCSA gave me the tools I needed to interact with the college coaches and how to build relationships with them and get to know them."
Student-athletes who benefit from Next College Student Athlete's premium memberships receive additional features, like:
- Even more ways to connect with colleges
- Increased tracking of coach views
- Message center to manage communication with college coaches
- Guided education from recruiting coaches
- New notifications center allows you to keep up with coach activity and unread messages all in one place.
- New, streamlined navigation
- New feature to schedule coaching sessions directly from the app
Ratings and Reviews
SAVE YOUR MONEY!!
The service NCSA offers is a complete waste of money! Being a college football players the most significant thing we need is exposure. Currently, my profile has had 42 NAIA, D3 D2 views in the last four years. Other sites (that come way cheaper) such as myrecruitboard (one I saw on Twitter for the low price of $75 for about 6 months of service) have been way more beneficial to me and has allowed over 270 division one coaches to view my profile, some requested I fill questionnaires while others got my contact info. Your other option (if not recruited the way you want out of high school) would be the junior college route. Find yourself an elite junior college and be successful there, school is cheaper, and if you perform well, you will get that offer you want. Juco is the route I took, the connections my coaches have allowed me to gain a division one offer in the big sky conference. The other offer I received through the free site of Twitter. SAVE YOUR MONEY! Every college coach would advise against these kinds of service. The only option you have camps, they are costly but if you have the money spend away!!!
message center issues
great app, but it has two big issues
1) when coaches send emails with pictures, it will show the left half of the email (words and pictures) and you have to view it on a laptop to see the whole thing. very annoying.
2) less annoying, but still an issue: often when I read a message it will not mark it as read so it says I have like 40 unread messages when in reality most of those are from weeks ago. It doesn’t do this every time though.
App Won’t Launch
This version is much better than prior versions. Two bits of feedback…when looking at the list of my colleges, it’s difficult to scroll without changing the location of the colleges within the list. Also, it’s unclear how to refresh the dashboard. I can swipe down, but there’s no progress icon or anything to indicate if the page is refreshing.
Developer Response ,
Please try again, we've released an update.
- National Collegiate Scouting Association
- 15.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 National Collegiate Scouting Association
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.