CloudNote Pro for Dropbox - Perfectly Synchronised Note Taking & Writing App
By Daniel V.W
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introductory Price!! Get it before the price goes up.
Quick notes? Journal? Story? Shopping list? This is the app!! All perfectly synchronised between your devices.
Use this beautiful app to synchronize your notes between devices using Dropbox. Your notes or text documents will be available on all your devices without any effort, automagically updated when you edit them on one device, and then you can continue to work on the same documents on a different device.
Why is Dropbox required? Because it is FREE, quick, and easy. Don't have to worry about syncing, this app will take care of it perfectly. You can create an account right from inside the app.
We also pay enough attention to your typing convenience. The original keyboard is extended with more essential typing buttons (undo, redo, arrows, etc).
TextExpander is fully supported, and you can format your text using markdown.
CloudNote's main features:
* Perfect Dropbox synchronization.
* Markdown support (preview, mail as PDF attachment, print via AirPrint).
* Text formatting (bold, italic, headers, lists, links, horizontal rules, quotation, etc.) using markdown.
* Print wirelessly using AirPrint.
* Extended keyboard with essential typing buttons (undo, redo, etc).
* TextExpander support. For the fastest typing speed.
* Folders & unlimited sub-folders.
* Universal, works perfectly both on iPhone & iPad.
* Offline editing.
* Landscape typing.
* Optimize the auto-capitalization, auto-correction, check spelling, undo, redo, cut, copy, paste and replace features from the iOS
* Use any international keyboards
* And many more!
Some ways to use this app:
* Quick notes.
* To-do & check lists.
* Capturing ideas.
* Writing long text, articles, novel, or books.
* Keeping journal of your adventures.
* Shopping list.
* Collecting Cooking recipes.
* Lecture notes.
* Easy blogging using markdown.
* Outlining a presentation.
* Meeting minutes.
* Transferring text between devices.
"Note-taking apps should be like this! CloudNote is Perfect!" - a reviewer
"This is why I love this app:
1. Simple & straightforward with a clean, aesthetic look.
2. Syncs real time with Dropbox - it finds your Dropbox the first time you set it up if you are already using it on your device - EASY setup.
3. Pay once and get apps for iPhone & iPad. You will always have your most recent notes with you no matter which device you used last.
4. Keeps notes organized in folders AND sub folders!
If you want a simple app to keep notes synced across devices, this is the one!" - ddd_texas (USA)
You'll also like our FREE apps. Please search for "Minima" and "HourMate" on the App Store!
What's New in Version 1.1
We updated this app with a fresh new look for you, iOS 7 users!
CloudNotePro for Dropbox... Almost good.
Looking for a clean, simple, reliable text editor with basic folders and simple formatting? CloudNotes Pro could be it. I like the cursor keys – left and right. Some tips? Be sure to save or close any note (use the Done button) on iPad before closing the app or trying to OPEN your file on another device — otherwise: 1.) Your changes could be lost, or 2.) Dropbox may create Conflicting Copies, Versions out of sync. To DELETE files or folders, swipe left on the list. You can RENAME or MOVE by a long press.
👍 Best feature? If you often copy and paste from web pages, this app will remove unwanted HTML formatting (as the iOS Notes app would do before the iOS 8 update.)
👎 Biggest problems, so far? When you close the on-screen keyboard, the display will scroll randomly, so you will always lose your place while editing your text. A most annoying “feature” when proofreading and correcting longer notes.
Needs an option to sort a file list by date. The only sorting on a list seems to be ASCII alphabetic. With more than a dozen items in any file or folder list, date sorting would really help. Is this a Dropbox thing?
No way to select your font or size or margins? What about Markdown? This app needs some help screens (or a web page) for tutorials — features are advertised but not explained, making them inaccessible or useless.
Has the author abandoned this app?
CloudNotePro for Dropbox... Almost good.
Good, but ...
This app was exactly what I was looking for and so far I'm generally pleased. The one annoying problem I run into too often is conflicts. I believe it may have something to do with the fact that, even if you open a file and make NO changes, this app updates Dropbox as if you had made changes. So when I just look at a file because I need to see information, it updates Dropbox with the file including the new date and time. Since my notes are also synced between my Microsoft Outlook (on a PC) notes and Dropbox, this often generates conflicts.
It loads fast on my iPod Touch for quick note taking. Synchronization with Dropbox on a MacBook Pro happens without problems directly after waking up either device.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 08, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Widjaja
- © Daniel V.W 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.