PocketSuite lets you be your own boss and run a mobile office - schedule clients and get paid - all from your phone.
Send clients messages, take notes, make outbound calls, schedule follow-ups, create client records & more – all from your PocketSuite app. Calendar scheduling and payments are integrated, so within each client message thread, you can schedule appointments, send professional invoices, share your booking link, even charge a client’s credit card (with point-of-sale card charging for a flat 2.7% processing rate). Cash out in 15 minutes via Instant payouts or next business day using your checking account.
Clients do NOT need to download anything – they get notified over text and can respond over text or from any device, anywhere, at any time.
For business owners needing more integrated workflows, then in addition to core, scheduling & payments, you can:
- Integrate an online booking/payment widget to your website, FB, or IG page to let clients book you online
- Add contracts/waivers to send to clients for e-signing
- Post lead forms online so you don’t miss out on a prospective client
- Set clients up on subscription plans
- Invite staff or admin to communicate as a team, and assign jobs or pay your team
- Sell packages and then track the sessions used as you schedule clients
- Upload questionnaires and send to clients to complete
- Add classes to your calendar for clients to sign up online
- Prepare and send job estimates for confirmation
- Schedule overnight sessions with check-in and check-out times
- Send scheduled and group messages
4 PocketSuite plans for you to choose from (no contracts, cancel any time):
- Free (no monthly cost): Great for pros who are just starting out. This plan supports core scheduling, invoicing, and credit card charging. Includes a basic CRM with your client list and notes.
- Premium ($19.99/mo): In addition to the features available in the Free version, you also have access to online booking/payment and forms for you to integrate to your website or social media pages. Get a dedicated business number for texting and calling, schedule customer messages, and automate appointment text reminders. Recurring appointments, recurring invoices, subscriptions, contract e-signing, package sales, class scheduling, overnight reservations, job estimates, and more.
- Team ($49.99/mo): In addition to the features available in the Premium version, you also have access to group messaging with your clients and team. Add 1-5 pros who work for you and assign them one time or recurring appointments or set it up so clients can book them or they can schedule clients on their own. Pay them via ACH or debit/credit card.
- Suite: ($99.99/mo): In addition to the features available in the Premium Team version, you have access to 24 hour customer support. Premium Suite is great for larger teams with 6 or more pros. With Premium Suite, you can add unlimited team members. You can assign team members jobs, pay them, message them, and set reminders. Your team can set up their schedule and profiles, view their appointments, get paid, and, depending on the access level you give them, get booked directly and communicate with clients.
GETTING STARTED (4 steps)
1. Download PocketSuite
2. Add a client
3. Schedule, invoice, or charge them
4. Cash out
PocketSuite has been written about by the Wall Street Journal, Inc. Magazine, Forbes, TechCrunch, Better Homes & Garden, Venturebeat and more. Visit pocketsuite.io/press to read more.
WHO USES POCKETSUITE
Health & wellness professionals
Therapists & mental health professionals
Pet sitters & boarders
Taxi & limo services
Several bug fixes and enhancements:
- App crash caused by memory leak
- Some payment receipts cannot be viewed
- Improved navigation for viewing all appointments in a series
- Make account balance labels consistent with account balance export
Ratings and Reviews
Having a pet sitting business means I am always on the go and don’t get a lot of time to sit in front of a computer at a desk to take care of admin tasks and scheduling. When I learned about PocketSuite two years ago I was using a software that was desktop computer dependent and had no mobile companion for on the go tasks. Thanks to PocketSuite my business has continued to grow and I have been able to easily keep up with my existing clients and new leads, as well as staff and track all the jobs that are coming in daily. My pet biz grew by more than 50% in the past year and PocketSuite has been my “office in a pocket”! The support team is always there to help when I have a question or find a bug. They fix issues quickly and they listen to user feedback and implement updates to include improvements that we suggest. They are awesome!!! Highly recommend to anyone with a service-oriented business!!!
"Office in a pocket"...love it! Thanks so much for the stellar review.
Terrific App!! - 10 ⭐️ 👍👍
The app, the team and the service exceeds my expectations. Low processing fees. Shocking how inexpensive it is. This has been a major key to our Academy thriving. We tried multiple different services and none of them worked for us or rather, what we do didn’t fit them. It took me about 5 minutes to figure everything out and 100% of my students/clients are able to use on their end without any challenges. The team at PocketSuite makes frequent updates and has so many features, we’ve been able to mold their app to fit us perfectly. We are very thankful and thrilled to finally have this part of our small business tackled. 👍👍. If you are looking at this, try it out. You’ll see I'm understating how solid PocketSuite is.
Thanks so much Coach Teddy. We look forward to #growing with you in 2018.
Truly Improved Customer Service and Work Flow
We have been using pocketsuite for 3 years now. It has made life much easier for our field service. Our customers love it. The developers constantly update the app with features that enhance how we do business and (with he automation) is almost like having an additional staff person for customer communication, collecting payments, and coordinating team. The app is simple enough for a non-techie to be able to quickly do all the basics for customer intake, quotes, scheduling, messaging, payment collection, etc. At the same time, there are many premium features for a person interested in advanced options. For the most part, we run our business from our iPhones at this point...as a result of this app.
Awesome @BMJEXP, so happy to hear that PocketSuite has been useful for your business. Anything you need we're just a text away! :)
- PocketSuite, Inc.
- 24.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © PocketSuite, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Month of Premium $19.99
- Month of Premium Plus $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.