Multi Translate is a professional translator and interpreter app able to translate any language into 3 others at the same time (you can select any 3 languages from 100+).
Just speak with your own voice, Multi Translate will convert it into text then translate/interpret, after which you can listen to the pronunciation for each language, even when your device is mute!
Powered by Google Translate, Multi Translator is a very handy yet powerful professional translator/interpret app including:
* Object Recognition
With Multi translate, you can just put your camera in front of an object and it will translate the name of it to other language instantly.
* Free Apple Watch translator App
Just talk to your watch and it will translate to 3 languages as well, where you can also change the source and target languages, review translator history.
* Free iMessage translator app
Leverage the dictionary and translator functions while messaging with people speaking different languages. Multi Translate will translate your voice into different language and then send via iMessage. You can also just send the origin text from speech recognition.
* Native UI designs for both iPhone and iPad
* Smart Interpreter: help you talk to anyone while travel
* Speak & Translate: convert any voice into text with Speech Recognition
* Translate any language to any three other languages with one tap
* Support 1 to 1 translation
* Share the translate results via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS.
* Pronounce result of translation
* Listen to Voice Over of translated results even when your device is mute.
* Translated history is collected automatically
* Search translated history via Spotlight
* Instance adjustable voice speed and volume while listening.
* Translate both text and voice/speech
* Support for 100+ languages
* Supports 3D Touch preview and shortcuts.
* Custom source and target languages within settings.
*Speech Recognition and Voice Over
Currently supporting 28 languages:
English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Finnish, he, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
*Text dictionary/translator (based on Google Translate) currently supporting 104 languages: https://cloud.google.com/translate/docs/languages
Terms of service:
Fix a crash during voice recognition.
Ratings and Reviews
It recognizes my French pretty well
If you can't get the app to recognize more than one word, your French may not be as good as you think. I'm not trying to be mean, just saying that a lot of people who haven't been immersed in a language think they're good because they've studied a few years of it. I studied French for years but didn't really get fluent until I traveled quite a bit in Québec and a couple of times in France. I also listen to Radio-Canada and the Radio France stations regularly(France Info, France Inter, etc.). I think my point is that the app is not for playing around and testing how good your knowledge of a foreign language is--the language it recognizes is more like the proper rhythm and pronunciation of a native or near-native speaker. It actually gets my French better when I speak normally and "conversationally" than it does when I make exaggerated efforts to enunciate the syllables.
app on translations
I find this app very useful when trying to get something said to my friend in Italy, my Korean nail lady. Spanish friends. It is hard to learn. Unless you take a phrase and go over and over. But EXCELLENT, when traveling. I have needed and used it many, many times. One of my more favorite apps.
Great app but...
After downloading this app and playing with it for a while I have to say it’s great. Here in California we have a huge Hmong, Hispanic, Filipino, Armenian and Punjabi population. This app only supports Spanish and Hmong. It would be nice if it supported the other languages used here as I work with the public and this app would make communicating much easier.
- XH Liu
- 38.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Translate-XHLIU
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.