SherpaShare - Free Mileage Tracker & Expense Log
By SherpaShare, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SherpaShare helps you save money and time: Get the tax deduction or reimbursement you deserve without tracking everything manually.
+SherpaShare automatically tracks your driving mileage for business and tax purposes using advanced tracking technology. You'll get the tax deduction you deserve with almost no effort. Our users save on average $6,900 per year!
+ SherpaShare Tracker optimizes your driving routes, getting you more passenger pings
+ Connect with our large driver community and chat with other drivers. Get real-time info, help, and support.
+ Your subscription fee could be tax-deductible as a business expense!
• Solopreneurs: real estate agents, photographers, consultants ...
• Independent contractors and 1099 workers: rideshare drivers, delivery, construction workers ...
• Self Employed
• People tired of shoebox of receipts and paper mileage logs
• Employees who need to get reimbursed!
• Automatically tracks all your mileage using your phone’s GPS
• Makes tracking revenue and expenses effortless
• IRS-compliant mileage log
• Securely backed-up in the cloud with all your financial information in one place, and accessible from every device.
• Connects you with a community of other drivers for insights into real-time road conditions, work-related questions, and stories.
• Get optimal route to get more pings if you are driving for Uber and Lyft
GET THE TAX DEDUCTION YOU DESERVE:
If you use your personal vehicle for work, every mile you drive is worth 54 cents as a tax deduction or mileage reimbursement. Keeping a manual mileage log is time-consuming and a major hassle. With SherpaShare's advanced tracking technology, drivers can log more miles due to the improved accuracy and "always on" nature of our service. SherpaShare also gives you peace of mind while allowing you to focus on maximizing your earnings.
• If you drive 10,000 miles a year, your mileage deduction would be $5,400. That’s 10,000 miles x $0.54 (standard mileage rate) = $5,400. That’s money you won’t need to pay in taxes, or money that you get back from your employer as a reimbursement!
• The average SherpaShare customer is logging $6,900 in mileage deductions or reimbursements.
• Integrates seamlessly with www.sherpashare.com using the same log in.
• All your mileage and expenses are securely backed up in one place.
BECOME A SHERPASHARE MEMBER:
Upgrade to our premium membership to access all of our features for $5.99/month recurring or $59.99/year recurring.
"A 12-mile business drive earns you $6.48 in deductions, more than the cost of SherpaShare premium membership for one month."
" Your SherpaShare subscription can be reimbursed or tax-deducted as a business expense”
If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a price according to the selected plan. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Monthly subscriptions renew each month, and annual subscriptions renew each year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. SherpaShare Tracker has been designed to limit iOS GPS usage, so it uses a nominal amount of battery power.
HAVE A PROBLEM? - CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
• Website: www.sherpashare.com
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/sherpashare
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/sherpashare
• Terms of Service: https://www.sherpashare.com/terms
What's New in Version 2.37
SherpaShare is Amazing! The app... isn't :(
I love the service's and features of SherpaShare and I am a paid member, however, I find myself using the web interface on Safari or Chrome more often than the app. The only way the app performs better is when adding expenses, and that's just because the website ui is a bit clunky as well. I would love to see the app come more in line with what the website looks and feels like. I get duplicate trips (from SherpaShare and Automatic) and the current interface doesn't help me when I'm trying to decide which trip has better data and which to trash. Having all trips/past trips viewable is much handier and I'm able to tag and delete quicker.
Had the pleasure of having ny wife recommend SherpaShare and I thought " oh here we have another app that claims to make everything easier." Well you have managed to impress me. I can easily take a picture of receipts and it store them for me. Mileage is tracked without me having to start and finish a ride. I have 18+ years of sales and I have always had to keep a written mileage log. This app is awesome. I thank you for it and I look forward to additions that may help me in my day to day activities.
The app is great! I love how it shows what else can be written off on taxes. I wish there was an option to have it only track mileage while my driver app was open. I haven't figured out a way to only have it track the miles I need to write off as opposed to every single drive. Other than that, this app is great!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 22, 2016
- Version: 2.37
- Size: 35.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SherpaShare, Inc
- © Sherpashare, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SherpaShare Membership Premium Subscription$5.99
- SherpaShare Membership Premium Subscription$59.99