Apple TV Remote
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Apple TV Remote is a great companion to Apple TV, delivering the best of the Siri Remote. With Apple TV Remote, you’ll never need to put down your iPhone or iPad to enjoy Apple TV. Control Apple TV with a swipe of your finger or use the keyboard to quickly enter text. And you can use the app along with the Siri Remote.
• Navigate Apple TV with touch gestures
• Quickly enter text, email addresses, and passwords using the keyboard
• Ask Siri to find something great to watch, listen to, or play
• Control the movie, TV show, or song that’s currently playing
• View song lyrics, change music tracks, and select movie chapters
• Play games using the accelerometer and gyroscope
• Turn on Game Mode for simplified game controls
• Use volume buttons on your iOS device to control volume
• iOS devices using iOS 9.3.2 or later
• Wi-Fi connection to Apple TV
• Apple TV (4th generation), using tvOS 9.2.1 or later
• Apple TV (3rd generation), using Apple TV Software 7.2.1
• Apple TV (2nd generation), using Apple TV Software 6.2.1
• Certain Now Playing features, including lyrics, playlists, and chapter, audio, and captions selection for movies and TV shows, require iOS 10.3 or later and tvOS 10.2 or later
• Volume control requires an AV receiver with CEC support
Siri requires Apple TV (4th generation) and availability varies by country and language.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
This update includes bug fixes.
I love the remote app. I’ve had it for quite awhile. I would give this 5 stars if I were able to name each device ie: bedroom, living room, etc... We have 4 Apple TVs 2 are gen 3s and 2 are gen 4s. We have no idea which we are turning on. Sometimes you get lucky but most times you don’t and you end up turning on a tv three rooms down the hall. It would be nice to be able to name each device.
As usual Apple talks about how wonderful and how great and how magnificent they are how everything just "works" but every time you use this app it requires you to reenter your password again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and still doesn't work! I'm so sick of spending thousands and thousands of dollars on apples garbage and it just does not work!
A must have app for any Apple TV user
Got this app because I lost a remote to my Apple TV, instead of purchasing another remote I found this app. Works great! Turns on the power, does everything the original remote did.
Highly recommend having this on your iPhone or iPad.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 04, 2017
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2016-2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.