Applied Radiology, in publication since 1972 is a clinical review journal providing physician-authored content, which includes review articles, clinical cases and technology reviews at they relate to medical imaging. Applied Radiology is developed primarily for the radiology community.
Applied Radiology is published 12x per year as follows:
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the monthly rate at the time of renewal.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
iOS 9 updates
Ratings and Reviews
This journal is useful as a review of various topics for radiologists. The app leaves something to be desired. It is at least two months behind and is clumsy. Information is good but the timeliness relative to the digital publication date is meh.
- Anderson Publishing Limited
- 35.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Anderson Publishing, Ltd. © 2014
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.