Apps On Sale
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mac App Store is growing fast, dozens of apps are going on sale every hour, 100th of apps are added every single day.
With App On Sale you'll surely not miss out any sales/deals at the Mac App Store and will always stay aware of a new arrivals!
Apps on Sale is feature packed Mac App Store sales tracker for your Mac!
Apps On Sale offers you a number of opportunities:
– find out new superb apps on sale every day (both paid and free)
– discover new app arrivals (grouped by categories or all in one list)
– track applications you need using your personal favorites
– use qualified and efficient search to locate apps you're interested in or apps that people talking about
– apply different sorting to the app listings to find out the best deals quickly and convenient
Many developers cut they app prices only for several days or just several hours to get additional sales and user feedback.
Download App On Sale now and you will surely not miss any opportunity to either buy high-quality software at low prices or download it for free.
What's New in Version 2.1
– Fixes latest download data issue
– New reworked from the scratch app engine & ui
– Fixes 10.10 compatibility issues
– Perfomance improvments
I consult this app daily to keep up with sales, but I often forget where I left off yesterday. This app needs a method, perhaps a subtle background color difference, to indicate what's changed since the last time I used it.
I'd also like to see a method for hiding those certain developers who game the system by constantly raising and lowering the price of their apps.
support links broken
This belongs in a support request but those developer links are broken. Sort and price usually require adjusting the window size to activate.
Easy to use interface.
Wouls be a top 10 must have if:
Needs an Owned checkbox for
apps that you own.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 06, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BigWhitePlanet s.r.o.
- © Cashbanka OU
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor