AppAdvice Daily: Best App News & Advice (formerly Apps Gone Free)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the best news, accessories, and products for your iOS device & helpful tips from AppAdvice.com experts. This is the flagship app of the popular iOS enthusiast website AppAdvice.com featuring a team of more than 20 iOS journalists since 2008! All the best articles, tips, and advice are neatly packed in a fun to use app.
The all new AppAdvice Daily is the new version of the popular AppsGoneFree app. It has been completely redesigned and retooled and now is a lot more full featured. Instead of details on seemingly random apps, now the app is PERSONALIZED - jam packed with only information that is useful to you & your specific needs!
- Top Accessory Deals for iPhone & iPad Owners
- Important News about the best way to use your device
- App Reviews ONLY for the subgroup of apps that you care about!
** 2012 "Best App Ever Award" Winner
** Featured in USA Today, LifeHacker, NYTimes, & AppAdvice
** 50,000 5 Star Reviews (all Versions)
What's New in Version 3.0
AppsGoneFree is Now AppAdvice Daily.
A complete iOS 10 redesign & changes to make the experience dramatically different than the App Store app.
* Added brand new Reader Request section: We answer questions directly from the people who use our app.
* You now have ability to ask your own app questions get answers from AppAdvice.com app experts. No more apps that don't apply to you!
* Beautiful new interface (no more leather, stitching, and fabric!)
* New icon to focus on more than just price savings since this app has so many new parts.
Sheesh - looking good
Using this app since as far as I can remember even though I didn't really like the interface. It was just the best app to find about free apps. The new look just nails it!
Stopped working as soon as I updated it. I'm on the latest iOS on an iPad Air 2, and what was once a simple, straight to the point app, has been ruined..... now all I get is a screen that says loading...... but it never loads anything. Major fail.
It was a list of apps that went free and had a summary of each. It is now a loading screen that will not populate with that list. Bad update.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 45.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: App Advice
- © AppAdvice LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.