By Big Ass Ham
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Appsmart is your complete App Store replacement!
Thank you loyal users for recently making Appsmart the #1 Top Free Utility app and the #10 Free App Overall in the US!
And the positive reviews keep rolling in:
"I've tried a bunch of free app this, free app that, king of the apps, free daily apps....Appsmart beats 'em all, hands down." - Ididn'tjustfalloffthetruck
"This app has saved me like $50 and counting." - Eat With A Spork
"I just saved 5 bucks today by waiting on two apps on my list that changed to free!" - Splintered1916
"I replaced the App Store with this now, I keep it on the bottom of my home screen while the App Store is tucked away in a folder." - Sg361
It has most of the features of the App Store plus many more features you wish it had. Including:
* Push notifications
> Get alerted when any apps on your want list drop in price.
> Receive app-a-day recommendations.
> NOTE: either of these notifications can be turned off individually if desired by going to Bookmarks -> About (button on top right) -> Preferences.
* Save money by viewing recent price drops on popular apps including paid apps that are temporarily free!
* See the most wanted, liked, and downloaded apps by other Appsmart users.
* Get personalized recommendations on apps based on the apps you want and like.
* Browse apps by need in addition to by category.
* Tell your friends what apps you like on Facebook or Twitter (Twitter support for iOS 5 only).
* See your most recent search terms and click once to search them again.
* Filter apps by free/paid when searching.
* Bookmark apps for quicker access.
* Browse deeper- see up to 300 apps instead of 100.
* Browse all apps regardless of category.
* Faster loading of pages especially on slow (Edge, 3G) connections.
* Sleeker interface.
Get more out of your iphone/ipad/ipod touch. Using Appsmart you will find many more apps you didn't even know existed that you will love. Best of all, Appsmart is completely free!
If you like Appsmart, please take the time to write a review and tell your friends about it. Or email us directly at appsmart [at] bah.org with your comments, feature suggestions or questions. Thanks!
*NOTE:* You still need the App Store app to perform certain actions that third-party apps cannot such as purchasing and downloading new apps (pre IOS 6), updating apps, writing reviews and reporting problems.
*NOTE:* Because app prices can change at a moment's notice, Appsmart may not always have the most up-to-date price for an app. Always double check the price of the app once you are taken to the app store before downloading.
Shop Smart. Shop Appsmart.
What's New in Version 2.3
- Minor bug fixes
One of the main points of this app is to be able to browse apps that you cannot see in the official App Store. You can only view the top 200 in the Apple App Store, however with this app you can only view the top 400 apps. It still limits what you can view, resulting in never finding a good hidden app buried beneath the top 400.
Smart App Buying
Best way to get your apps. You can see all the deals and price drops of all the apps.
Saves me tons of money and lets me know what's popular and trending
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 17, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gregory Gardner
- © Gregory Gardner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.