By Stanislaw Schoenberg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AppTicker is the professional and reliable bargain-hunter for the App Store – Download the best apps legally at your ideal price (or even cheaper)!
Not only one App a day, not faked free app deals, but real app deals!
No matter which promo-sale it is, no matter on which day, AppTicker finds them ALL!!!
AppTicker is already used by many people and is one of only a select few apps to be rated extremely highly.
What exactly does AppTicker do?
AppTicker enables you to find the latest price reductions on the App Store, to get information about the price history of individual apps and to place certain apps on your personal watchlist.
AppTicker uses a web-service to check prices several times each hour. This means you are always up-to-date and can take advantage of time-limited special offers and price reductions.
What's New in Version 5.5.2
Bugfixing and performance improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: May 18, 2017
- Version: 5.5.2
- Size: 44.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Stanislaw Schoenberg
- © 2010-2017 Stanislaw Schönberg
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 200 Slots on your Watch-List.$0.99
- 1000 Slots on your Watch-List.$1.99
- 10000 Slots on your Watch-List.$2.99