Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: To update to version 2.7 of the app: Please delete your existing Appy Couple app and do a fresh install rather than an update. We're working on resolving the issue where an update crashes the app. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for your patience.
Style and functionality perfectly
Your stylish Wedding App and Website with all the features you need— photo sharing, RSVPs, Events, Travel, Stories, Registry.
It all just comes together.
Appy Couple is the most magical and stylish way to share your wedding with your friends, family and guests--from Save The Date to Honeymoon.
• BEAUTIFUL: 500+ designer looks
• INCLUDED: Modern, stylish and coordinated wedding website
• MULTI EVENT: Maps, calendar, dress code, bar list, childcare...
• PHOTOS: Share and collect photos from guests
• RSVPs: Entree selection, Plus One's, Groups...
• TRAVEL: Your personal guest concierge for Hotels, Flights, Things To Do...
• STORIES: Visual chronicle of your journey
• SHOWCASE: Bridal party, Family, Vendors, Pets...
• MESSAGING: Private and group chats, push messaging, Announcements, song requests
• PRIVACY: Flexible to your needs
• AIRPLAY: Project guest photos in real-time
• COUNTDOWN: Stylishly countdown with your guests
• TOASTS: Pop some virtual champagne
• EMAILS: Coordinated emails to invite, remind and thank
• UNLIMITED EVERYTHING!
* Upload pictures from their smartphones (with point and shoot mode)--they're even updated on your free coordinating website
* View event details--only for the events they're invited too
* Send messages with pictures attached
* Socialize, meet (and chat) with the bridal party—you never know
* Celebrate with virtual champagne
* Make travel arrangements and coordinate transportation
* Distant guests can follow along with pictures streamed on your wedding day
* Share their opinions with you in custom polls
* And more!
Get started by creating an account at appycouple.com. Choose your design and start personalizing your app. Then send coordinating invitation emails to guests to join the party!
SIGNIN: Guests need a Wedding Code to log in/attend a wedding. To get your code, please request one from the hosts or email email@example.com
DEMO: To see what Appy Couple can do for your wedding, download the app and swipe left to view a DEMO wedding.
To Logout of the demo please click the 'i' button on the bottom right of the home screen of the wedding and click LOGOUT. Thanks for checking us out!
What's New in Version 2.7
• Updated for iOS 8
• New photo editor with filters, editing, stickers...
• Various other bug-fixes andperformance improvements
Hard for guests to figure out how to use
I don’t want my guests to have to learn how to use the app, I want it to just work for them, which means I want it to behave like every other app out there. Instead, the navigation to the main parts of the app are hidden and there is no way to know where you are in the app.
The journey of the person using the app is very disrupted by the navigation. I’m not sure why the page the user lands on is just a photo and not content like the couple story. The app really should be organized in the order guests will use things. Instead, the main bar of the app is for capturing photos and comments which you wouldn’t use until the actual wedding, and there is an info button at the left which normally indicates the first page in the app. The navigation is hidden and the least important section has an icon in the most important spot! The last two weddings I was at, no one used the capturing because they were too busy enjoying the wedding.
I think people mostly used the app for finding the venue and learning who was in the wedding party, which individually are good experiences.
RSVP lacks basic functionality
Overall a nice compact place to keep information about my step-daughter's upcoming wedding. However RSVP function lacks the ability to accept for more than one guest making it a completely inaccurate count. The app developers should add the ability to include the number in our party and list guest names for our party. This will help the bride and groom easily keep one RSVP list. For example, her father and I had to create separate accounts and RSVP individually. Also we cannot RSVP for her siblings who are too young to have email addresses. The developers can take it one step further by letting the bride and groom add guests who RSVP by mail - merging the new school with the old school.
Finally a simple app that does so much!
Oh Appy Couple, how I wish I had thee when I was getting married! I'm glad my soon-to-be-married girlfriends will get to enjoy it though! Such beautiful designs and so many options, yet you don't feel lost because it all just makes perfect sense!I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone who would like to share their wedding experience with their friends and family to the fullest extent!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 25, 2014
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AppeProPo LLC.
- ©2011 AppeProPo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.