Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Style and functionality perfectly
Your stylish Wedding App and Website with all the features you need— photo sharing, RSVPs, Events, Travel, Stories, Registry.
It all just comes together.
Appy Couple is the most magical and stylish way to share your wedding with your friends, family and guests--from Save The Date to Honeymoon.
• BEAUTIFUL: 500+ designer looks
• INCLUDED: Modern, stylish and coordinated wedding website
• MULTI EVENT: Maps, calendar, dress code, bar list, childcare...
• PHOTOS: Share and collect photos from guests
• RSVPs: Entree selection, Plus One's, Groups...
• TRAVEL: Your personal guest concierge for Hotels, Flights, Things To Do...
• STORIES: Visual chronicle of your journey
• SHOWCASE: Bridal party, Family, Vendors, Pets...
• MESSAGING: Private and group chats, push messaging, Announcements, song requests
• PRIVACY: Flexible to your needs
• AIRPLAY: Project guest photos in real-time
• COUNTDOWN: Stylishly countdown with your guests
• TOASTS: Pop some virtual champagne
• EMAILS: Coordinated emails to invite, remind and thank
• UNLIMITED EVERYTHING!
* Upload pictures from their smartphones (with point and shoot mode)--they're even updated on your free coordinating website
* View event details--only for the events they're invited too
* Send messages with pictures attached
* Socialize, meet (and chat) with the bridal party—you never know
* Celebrate with virtual champagne
* Make travel arrangements and coordinate transportation
* Distant guests can follow along with pictures streamed on your wedding day
* Share their opinions with you in custom polls
* And more!
Get started by creating an account at appycouple.com. Choose your design and start personalizing your app. Then send coordinating invitation emails to guests to join the party!
SIGNIN: Guests need a Wedding Code to log in/attend a wedding. To get your code, please request one from the hosts or email firstname.lastname@example.org
DEMO: To see what Appy Couple can do for your wedding, download the app and swipe left to view a DEMO wedding.
To Logout of the demo please click the 'i' button on the bottom right of the home screen of the wedding and click LOGOUT. Thanks for checking us out!
What's New in Version 2.8
• Fixes issue with iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus Zoomed Mode
• Fixes issue which caused the app to close unexpectedly on some iOS 7 devices
• Performance updates & other misc. bug fixes
Happy with Appy
I have to say I'm surprised appy couple got so many negative reviews. My husband & I were married in March of 2015 and we got the website/app almost a year before that. I love that it has everything! Photos, our story, linked registry, detailed info about the wedding day, etc. Best of all I could personalize it to make it ours! Now whenever I'm feeling nostalgic, I can just go back and look at it! For us it really worked out well! We have friends & family all over the US so if anyone ever had a question, I could just refer them to the app/website! Brilliant! Oh, did I mention the website is extremely user friendly? You do not need to be tech savvy at all in order to use it.
Horrendous app. Embarrassed to recommend to wedding guests.
Let me start off by saying that I build apps for a living, and I would be embarrassed to recommend this app to my wedding guests. So, even though I am using Appy Couple for my wedding website, I will absolutely not even be telling my guests that there is a mobile app for downloading. Every tap takes 3-4 tries before a response is registered, and every page takes about 5 seconds to load. On top of that, the UI design is nightmarish; the menu disappears to the side and only appears after you have tapped the edge of the screen a few times without any idea whether that is where it is hidden. My guess is that this was built in HTML5 using a wrapper because Appy Couple does not know how to build native iOS apps. I will be telling my wedding guests to use the mobile web version, which actually performs better than the app, though that is not saying much.
Don't waste your time or money
I purchased this app excited that it would save me time and money, most importantly time. Just a heads up, you can't create your page unless you have access to a computer.
I had at a minimum of over half my guests tell me they couldn't access our wedding page to RSVP. I contacted customer service and was told I needed to change my events from semi-private to public. I followed their directions. Again I had numerous guests contacting me to RSVP because they couldn't get to our wedding. Went through all the same steps with the same results. This process was repeated THREE times with the same results.
I ended up RSVPING for the majority of my guests. In the end, the app made much more work than just having people send back their RSVP in the mail. Not to mention the money I wasted that could have been spent on our wedding.