By Jean Pierre Dumas
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Free Hotel iPad / iPhone App - A Digital Concierge in the Palm of Your Hand
Appy Hotel via AppyHotel.com helps you make the most out of your hotel stay by giving you access to a host of concierge-style services, directly from your iPhone and iPad.
> Get to know your hotel before you arrive:
- Receive an Appy Hotel code with your reservation confirmation and log in straightaway.
- OR simply search for your hotel by name and location even if you haven’t booked yet.
- View pictures and videos showcasing in detail all your hotel facilities.
- Find out about tours, sightseeing advice and local points of interest in order to plan your time away.
> Book and order hotel services from your device during your stay:
- Receive notifications about current promotions within the hotel
- Book spa appointments and make dinner reservations
- Order food and beverages to your room or even to the pool
… all with a few taps.
> Stay in touch
- Send anonymous feedback about everything you are and aren’t enjoying in the hotel directly to the GM
- Share your experiences in the hotel to Facebook and Twitter with a single tap
- Recommend your hotel to family and friends
- Be informed of any new and upcoming promotions
- Booking and reservations for spas, restaurants, tours etc.
- Place orders for items for rooms service, etc
- Special hotel promotions and exclusive offers
- Easy access to hotel information right on your device
- Enjoy sightseeing tips and local weather information
- Send feedback directly to the hotel's General Manager
- Content fully loaded to your device. No Internet? No problem!
- Twitter and Facebook sharing directly from the app
Currently used by:
Marriott, Sheraton, Starwood, Moevenpick, Renaissance, Okura, Oakwood, Pan-Pacific, ...
What's New in Version 4.9.0
- Minor bug fixes
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 05, 2017
- Version: 4.9.0
- Size: 52.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jean Pierre Dumas
- © 2011 - 2014 Appy Hotel Corporation Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.