April is a relaxing coloring app that draws you in immediately and provides you the much needed moment of respite from your daily rush. Coloring one patch leads you to coloring another and another… and before you notice, you’re looking at a colored American prairie house, and you just know you have to color the landscape as well.
April takes you on an exciting journey back to your childhood, to those fleeting moments that stay in your memory forever. Thanks to the classic paint by numbers coloring style that you know so well from your childhood, you will keep April on your phone / tablet for a long time. Who knows, you might even wish to print the pictures you’ve colored and hang them on your wall!
Treat yourself with hundreds of paint-by-number kits hidden inside this relaxing and calming app full of art, positive energy and good memories.
Its features include smooth coloring, a plethora of high-detailed, quality content and a unique experience system allowing you to unlock more pictures as you progress.
Whether you’re looking to relax after a busy day at work, pass the time as you commute, or share some fun with your child, April is the perfect solution for you.
If you’ve ever enjoyed coloring, you will definitely fall in love with April!
+ Calming and relaxing
+ Optimized for Apple Pencil
+ Hundreds of beautiful illustrations separated into galleries and levels
+ Daily paintings
+ Unique colouring system - super sharp no-matter-the-zoom-level
+ Sharing finished painting
+ Subscriptions model
+ Access to exclusive paintings
+ Becoming a member of closed FB group of April Editors
+ No ads / no locked paintings
+ PDFs available for printing out (coming soon)
By subscribing, you get unlimited access to all premium (marked with diamond) and locked (marked with padlock) paintings.
Good to know:
• You can subscribe to a monthly plan ($9.99, billed once a month). Availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original plan unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom). Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases an April subscription.
Terms of Service: http://www.aprilcoloringapp.com/terms-of-service/
This update brings some bugfixes and two new small requested features:
- Timer indicating when new weekly gallery will be available
- Support for using device upside-down (user-requested feature useful when having charger connected)
Ratings and Reviews
Treat yourself with hundreds of paint-by-number kits.
Love the app! However, The subscription price seems a bit high compared to other subscriptions.
Thank you for your response. I see a lot of positive ratings and developer responses. You should be proud that so many people love this app so much that they’ve run out of coloring pictures!! 😀 Suggestion: Some apps earn “coins” as you complete a picture to go towards buying or unlocking future pictures. This app is awesome though! Keep up the great job!
As I have been enjoying your coloring app it occurred to me maybe you could add a choice of “brushes” or paint techniques that you can choose from to make the picture a watercolor or acrylic or oil.... Absolutely loving this app!
Thank you very much for the positive review and your support :)! Your suggestion is valuable for us and it will be considered by the development team :). If you wish to add something more, please contact us with this email: email@example.com. Best Regards!
Edit: Thank you for an update and a suggestion :). Yes, this "coins" system is something interesting. We're thinking about it for sure. If there will be something like this coming out, we will announce that officially in our social media channels :).
It gets better every day
I e had my doubts about this app, but the more I use it, the better it gets. The pictures started simple and I always ran out of one to color. However, as I gained higher levels, the pictures are becoming increasingly more intricate to color, and with the recent upgrades, I can now sell and buy more pictures, even some of the premium pictures. Customer service has been extremely helpful and diligent, not something I’ve seen very much of. I do think that $10 per month is too much to pay; I certainly can’t afford that. Overall, this is a good app.
We're delighted to hear that April became one of your favorite coloring apps :)! We are constantly working on its development, so you may expect even more cool features and surprises in the future :). Please follow us on our fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/aprilcoloring to get the most recent news on April Coloring!
Exclusive premium content, no ads & more!
- Crimson Pine Games sp. z o.o.
- 224.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Crimson Pine Games sp. z o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
- Medium Stack of Coins $9.99
- Vintage $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.