The American Physiological Society (APS) is devoted to fostering scientific research, education, and the dissemination of scientific information. The Society publishes 13 peer-reviewed journals, all dedicated to the advancement of physiological research, which has formed the basis for many biomedical advances. These highly-regarded journals cover the entire spectrum of physiology, integrating the life sciences from molecule to organism. This app places the content of the APS journals at your fingertips, meeting the needs of research investigators, educators, and information specialists interested in the physiological sciences.
New features and bug fixes.
1. Social Media Integration - Facebook and Twitter
2. Refresh icon - To Refresh app data
3. Visual Aid/Tool Tip for ToC in portrait mode
4. App is now lighter and faster
- Highwire Press, Inc
- 15.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 the American Physiological Society
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.