APSAC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit membership society established in 1987 by an interdisciplinary group of child welfare professionals to address the needs of child maltreatment practitioners from multiple disciplines and professions. Now in partnership with The New York Foundling, we innovate and collaborate to address child maltreatment. The mission of APSAC is to improve society’s response to the abuse and neglect of its children by promoting effective interdisciplinary approaches to identification, intervention, treatment, and prevention of child maltreatment.
APSAC is Strongly Committed to:
• Connecting professionals from the many disciplines to promote the best response to child maltreatment;
• Preventing child maltreatment;
• Eliminating the recurrence of child maltreatment;
• Promoting research and guidelines to inform professional practice;
• Ensuring that America's public policy concerning child maltreatment is well-informed and constructive, and;
• Educating the public about child abuse and neglect.
iOS 9.0 Compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
- American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children, Inc.
- 7.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Vieth Consulting
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.