The Patient Safety Movement Foundation (PSMF) annually produces evidence-based Actionable Patient Safety Solutions (APSS) for hospitals to implement so they can get closer to ZERO preventable deaths by 2020 (0X2020).
Each APSS is developed by a workgroup comprised of patient safety experts, healthcare technology professionals, hospital leaders, and patient advocates. The PSMF is proud to connect stakeholders of all types to contribute to the development of these documents, bringing in fresh perspectives on how these leading patient safety challenges can best be addressed as an actionable solution. The Foundation’s Board of Directors also contribute and review the APSS prior to their annual dissemination.
Download the APSS app so that you can share with your administrator, colleague or frontline staff so that we can get closer to 0X2020!
New challenges added.
- THE PATIENT SAFETY MOVEMENT FOUNDATION
- 24.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Patient Safety Movement Foundation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.