". . .Great app, covers many bases and will help keeping aquariums healthy! Five stars and great customer service! . . . " - by galaimojcuedu – Feb 20, 2018, US App store
Aqua Box is the most complete Freshwater, Brackish water Aquarium and Pond manager on the App Store. Ditch your notepad and paper and manage your aquarium or pond on your iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad.
This app features:
- Reminders for Common aquarium tasks with notifications on your iPhone and Apple Watch. Also the ability to add to your calendar as well.
- Unlimited aquarium/pond tracking.
- Track your temp, pH, salinity(brackish water), GH, KH and more.
- See graphs of all of your parameters within each parameter section.
- Record all your equipment costs, place of purchase, date in service, notes, etc.
- Record all your livestock and plants.
- Visually track your aquarium, livestock growth, effects of supplements, etc with Snapshots!
- Timeline to see all of your activities and maintenance of your fresh water, brackish water aquarium or Pond.
- Share all your photos and info on Facebook or Twitter!
- Supports aquarium search on your home screen.
- Track your livestock food.
- Schedule your aquarium maintenance in your calendar.
- Receive notifications when maintenance is due.
- Metric (cm, L), UK units and U.S. units (Inches, gallons)
- Automatic iCloud sync with your devices.
- Central database to store your most common plants, equipment and livestock for easy retrieval for multiple aquariums!
- Many more features!
This is the best and most complete Freshwater and Brackish water aquarium and pond management app for both the beginner and the advanced aquarist.
Get Aqua Box Today!
This app is updated regularly. Check us out at: www.jcrsoftware.com.
Please email us at email@example.com for any feature requests, issues or concerns that you may have.
*Changed Timeline section.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, but...
It’s a really good app for the price. My only problem with it is it doesn’t account for when you’re doing a fishless cycle to start your aquarium. I wish there was a setting that would actually show where you are in your cycle, and when it’s safe to add fish.
Developer Response ,
Appreciate your review! We are currently looking into adding a cycling calculator as well as adding reminders that will notify you on when to add fish etc. Thanks for your suggestion. Expect to see the cycling calculator soon!
I had issues with app at first. The company worked with me patiently and they solved the issue! Great app, covers many bases and will help keeping aquariums healthy! Five stars and great customer service! And no I don’t work for them and I was not paid. 😎
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind review. If you have any other suggestions or concerns please let us know. We are always happy to resolve any problems or implement good ideas.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.