By JixiPix Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Watercolor, or Aquarelle is a wonderful transparent and luminous artistic media. Watch as Aquarella transforms your image into one with liquid pools of color blended fluidly on paper to create a watercolor with all the delicate details found in a traditional watercolor media.
Look closely as you render your aquamedia to discover light delicate “blooms” of wet color running throughout your creation and brush strokes of overlapping pigment dried dark along the edges. You will be thrilled when you see your newly rendered watercolor - Auquarella is a professional artistic app and will deliver a high-end watercolor result true to the original media.
• Two professional quality aquamedia styles: A traditional one applies fluid brush strokes and colorful washes; and a two toned one washes your image with soft color combinations
• One-of-a-kind "Randomize Color" button
• Loads of ‘Styles’ to get you started fast
• The ability to create and save custom presets styles
• Thousands of watercolor styles by simply adjusting the settings and combining color, washes and blooms.
• Easy-to-use slider controls to adjust color details, wet edges, paper styles, and water colors.
• The ability to use hi-res images for top-quality results
• Undo / Redo
• Superior customer support and updates – we're committed to your long-term satisfaction
All JixiPix Apps come with: Superior Customer Service, Support for High-Resolution Images & Output, Undo/Redo, Randomize Button, Quick Presets and the ability to create Custom Presets. We also have an online art gallery and invite our user’s to display their artistic creations on it: http://www.flickr.com/groups/jixipixcreations/
“JixiPix turns any photo into a masterpiece. The only requirement is art appreciation — we’ll take care of the rest!”
JixiPix.com “Creative Tools for Creative People”
Photography | Artistic | Graphic Apps
MAC • iPad • iPhone
What's New in Version 1.28
Added support for El Capitan
Higher Quality Preview
Good, but needs fine tuning
Fun app to explore watercolor painting possibilities with. This is for the amateur who wants to create a “pysudo-watercolor” painting, and for this it works fine. I would like to see greater control over the effects though to minimize or increase the watercolor effect. At $14.99 it’s a bit pricy for the amateur, but if youre a watercolorist as myself, its a nice way to explore painting possibilities.